Why does the evil American empire want to conquer the world?

Still have NO IDEA what you are attempting to say.

Jack of no idea trades in support of the USA Christiananality Islamophobia pedophilia totalitarian ethnic cleansing states where those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" to nuke Temple Mount health care plan utilizes lynching enforcement on a retired Pentagon staff sergeant of WW II if the master plan of the not so master race fails while Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia for the Bicentennial uses lynching enforcement to hinder medical care for a WW I Veteran by tampering with a vehicles exhaust system repeatedly. Of course Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception Reichquest as law of the land certainly gave thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists standing to be a national religion pedophilia patriot act again.

Jack of no idea trades in support of the USA Christiananality Islamophobia pedophilia totalitarian ethnic cleansing states where those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" to nuke Temple Mount health care plan utilizes lynching enforcement on a retired Pentagon staff sergeant of WW II if the master plan of the not so master race fails while Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia for the Bicentennial uses lynching enforcement to hinder medical care for a WW I Veteran by tampering with a vehicles exhaust system repeatedly. Of course Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception Reichquest as law of the land certainly gave thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists standing to be a national religion pedophilia patriot act again.

Still ... nothin'.

Keep dancin', Salty.

Nothing else to do since the US District Court of Nazington, which was just like the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition which dictated "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country" after they had stolen & burned a photocopy of National Archives receipts; as at the time after 9/11 they couldn't produce a photocopy while some Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia patriot act Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate kept jihad boasting under color of law about killing a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike for being Islam reiterating SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception standing after that Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan exterminations, where the photocopy of the National Archives receipt would have shown who funded the purchases at the National Archives, but so goes the supreme swastika up Uranus court never a gain from the national religion communism of Christiananality pedophilia patriot act.

Last edited:
Nothing else to do since the US District Court of Nazington, which was just like the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition which dictated "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country" after they had stolen & burned a photocopy of National Archives receipts; as at the time after 9/11 they couldn't produce a photocopy while some Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia patriot act Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate kept jihad boasting under color of law about killing a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike for being Islam reiterating SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception standing after that Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan exterminations, where the photocopy of the National Archives receipt would have shown who funded the purchases at the National Archives, but so goes the supreme swastika up Uranus court never a gain from the national religion communism of Christiananality pedophilia patriot act.

I can't believe you had to 'edit' that. (?)

I can't believe you had to 'edit' that. (?)

Well, after almost 20 more years of the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate cops Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to extermination of a retired Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike for being Islam about a year after his funeral, the US District Court of Nazington with SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception grants standing to the reiteration for those burning Bush's 9/11 business with Al Qaeda "death to the infidels"; which thinking back to medical caregiver to a WW 1 vet before the Bicentennial seems this Fourth Reich is all organized swastika cross is higher than the flag death factory in a Catholic Church "serve the Pope or die" repeat of brokering Nazi Germany Holocaust for Islam oil for their second coming since Nazi economics of a political national religion Christiananality pedophile patriot act probably won't impress Israel with so many still trying to do business with Islam for Israel's eradication like all those Christian Nation ashes to ashes, dust to dust thieving old testament arsonists incidents as if the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate is above bringing 9/11 to the USA.

Well, after almost 20 more years of the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate cops Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to extermination of a retired Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike for being Islam about a year after his funeral, the US District Court of Nazington with SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception grants standing to the reiteration for those burning Bush's 9/11 business with Al Qaeda "death to the infidels"; which thinking back to medical caregiver to a WW 1 vet before the Bicentennial seems this Fourth Reich is all organized swastika cross is higher than the flag death factory in a Catholic Church "serve the Pope or die" repeat of brokering Nazi Germany Holocaust for Islam oil for their second coming since Nazi economics of a political national religion Christiananality pedophile patriot act probably won't impress Israel with so many still trying to do business with Islam for Israel's eradication like all those Christian Nation ashes to ashes, dust to dust thieving old testament arsonists incidents as if the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate is above bringing 9/11 to the USA.

Last night, I said almost exactly the same thing to my significant other. She looked at me like I was a crazy stranger, whom she had never seen before.

Last night, I said almost exactly the same thing to my significant other. She looked at me like I was a crazy stranger, whom she had never seen before.

Putting on a Christiananality pedophilia patriot act jihad of thieving Holocaust research while gassing the author's lungs & then tampering with a vehicles exhaust to duplicate Zyklon-B Mengele Angel of Death traditions to hinder medical care to a WW 1 Vet after all the Kristallnacht thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists for those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate killing of a retired Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike with a fabricated misnomer of being Islam with a Rehnquist immaculate drug conception before 9/11 to create a more perfect union Islamidiotocracy it's a wonder she doesn't consider you a demented, disgusting & vile war criminal; except you're probably too far up in the survival of the fittest fascists pyramid scheme.

Back