Why does this make me laugh?

Ok; that's the second insult, you fuck face.
I asked a question and you immediatly pulled your tongue out of your ass and projected what YOU thought it meant.

Why don't you try putting your pea brain into gear and just dealing with the question being offered.

Now; I'll wait and see how much of your own shit, that you're willing to re-swllow.

:cool:
Well touch you in the morning and walk away!

Nanny government? I guess in the land of the blind.

This is an entrepreneur trying to market a new product numbnuts.

Whadda dope.

Dope hardly begins to describe how monumentally stupid this bastard is, he calls himself a junior corrections officer can you imagine how traumatised any poor sod would be coming into his clutches?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6501720.ece

The first “anti-stab” knife is to go on sale in Britain, designed to work as normal in the kitchen but to be ineffective as a weapon.

The knife has a rounded edge instead of a point and will snag on clothing and skin to make it more difficult to stab someone.

It was invented by industrial designer John Cornock, who was inspired by a documentary in which doctors advocated banning traditional knives.

Mr Cornock, 42, from Swindon, said that the knife will cut vegetables, but will make it almost impossible to stab someone to death and will reduce the risk of accidental injuries.

More at link...

Leave it to the UK to redefine the word S T U P I D.

Next thing you know you will see new headlines for the Daily Mirror:

Woman SNAGGED To Death in Her Flat While Sleeping

No offense fellah, sorry to hurt your feelings.

But lets not turn "nanny state" into a battle cry for anything and everything lest it become useless.

I'm not worried about stabless knives. Are you?

That's how FreeDumb carries on a conversation. he's incapable of discussing things with any civility.

No offense fellah, sorry to hurt your feelings.

But lets not turn "nanny state" into a battle cry for anything and everything lest it become useless.

I'm not worried about stabless knives. Are you?

No offense taken and I"m sorry that I made you cry.
Once again, I was making a comment.
No one said it was an absolute.

Dope hardly begins to describe how monumentally stupid this bastard is, he calls himself a junior corrections officer can you imagine how traumatised any poor sod would be coming into his clutches?

Now timmie!!
Could you at least stick with the truth, when you're trying to make a point; because everytime you do this, you just make yourself look like a bigger fairy then you already are.

I challange you to show where I ever said I was a Junior Corrections Officer.

Now pull that knotted pantie out of your ass and get busy. :cool:

No offense taken and I"m sorry that I made you cry.
Once again, I was making a comment.
No one said it was an absolute.
Are you truly retarded?

A story surfaces about a guy who invented a knife with a rounded tip, and you commented:

Just another example of what a Nanny Goverment can attempt to do.

Methinks you're not to bright on picking your battles, or even knowing who you're doing battle with.

Move to the left. We don't need mindless blathering supertards over here.

Are you truly retarded?

A story surfaces about a guy who invented a knife with a rounded tip, and you commented:

Methinks you're not to bright on picking your battles, or even knowing who you're doing battle with.

I guess you have difficulty in understanding what the word "CAN" means.
Here's a hint, it doesn't mean "HAS".
I'll leave the rest for you to discover on your own.

I guess you have difficulty in understanding what the word "CAN" means.
Here's a hint, it doesn't mean "HAS".
I'll leave the rest for you to discover on your own.

Okay. Great point.

So if a guy invents a gun that only shoots out flowers and perfume, an appropriate reaction is:
Just another example of what a Nanny Goverment can attempt to do.

Yer pretty sharp! Go campaign for the big government types. Your logic should be heard around the world.

Okay. Great point.

So if a guy invents a gun that only shoots out flowers and perfume, an appropriate reaction is:

Yer pretty sharp! Go campaign for the big government types. Your logic should be heard around the world.

Are you stating your opinion of the "gun" and looking for a response??

Now timmie!!
Could you at least stick with the truth, when you're trying to make a point; because everytime you do this, you just make yourself look like a bigger fairy then you already are.

I challange you to show where I ever said I was a Junior Corrections Officer.

Now pull that knotted pantie out of your ass and get busy. :cool:

BFD, Juvenile Corrections Officer then, seeing as you are probably the most juvenile poster on this board I suspect you spend a lot of time talking to yourself!!

Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: USFREEDOM911@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: USFREEDOM911</title>@@AMEPARAM@@USFREEDOM911

Last edited:
The thing is, the knife does not have to be sharp at the point to be effective as a weapon, and if you stab somebody with a duller blade you will create more damage. It is more difficult to do, but not that much more. The knife is simply skinny enough to be effective as a stabbing instrument regardless of the "safety" point. Shoot you can stab people with fireplace pokers, and they are far less sharp than this knife even with its rounded edge.

Are you truly retarded?

That's right Beefy! You gotta lead, follow or get the hell out of the way!

Back