Why doesn't everyone?

domer76

Verified User
Stop the childish habit of preemptively banning everyone who might call you on your bullshit? I see it from both the lefties and the righties on this forum.

That practice is for pussies. If you want to dish it, be prepared to take it. Otherwise, STFU.

Stop the childish habit of preemptively banning everyone who might call you on your bullshit? I see it from both the lefties and the righties on this forum.

That practice is for pussies. If you want to dish it, be prepared to take it. Otherwise, STFU.

Cry harder

your-tears-are-delicious-360x500_1_.jpg

I never banned anyone but evince

Chickenshits like ILA don't have the courage to let those who disagree with their stupidity point out the flaws.

What's funny is watching ILA start a thread asking Liberals a question, then thread banning virtually every Liberal at JPP who might point out the ignorance of his claims.

Back