Why Gun Owners Are Right to Fight Against Gun Control

Do you have proof that they're not? I don't know....I don't hang out with criminals....but I could see where they'd come in handy.

They're used in about 30 "crimes" a year. Almost always, these are technical violations, such as crossing the state line with one without informing both the national atf AND the branch in the state you cross into. But even assuming they were all murders, that's statistically irrelevant. It DOES NOT happen

They're used in about 30 "crimes" a year. Almost always, these are technical violations, such as crossing the state line with one without informing both the national atf AND the branch in the state you cross into. But even assuming they were all murders, that's statistically irrelevant. It DOES NOT happen

Cite?

Do you have proof that they're not? I don't know....I don't hang out with criminals....but I could see where they'd come in handy.

I use mine to dispatch possums and armadillos that happen to be disturbing my sleep at night so that I don't disturb the neighbors.

But how often do you see somebody come out as a "we need more guns, and legalize them, and give automatics back". I'll grant there are plenty of people opposed to more regulation(I live in colorado and dear god are there lots of them) but they're rarely for legalizing more guns.

lots of times. maybe not from NY or CA but plenty of congressmen in between.

"
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s gun control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns is finding it hard to keep its membership up, thanks to dozens of resignations and lost elections over the last few months.

Worse for Bloomberg, who has become one of the faces of the gun control movement: the people replacing his lost comrades aren’t particularly eager to sign up with the organization, a rare group battling in the trenches against the well-organized and deep-pocketed National Rifle Association. Some appear not quite to have signed on for that level of political heat."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jacobfischler/dozens-of-mayors-are-quietly-dropping-out-of-bloombergs-gun

"
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s gun control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns is finding it hard to keep its membership up, thanks to dozens of resignations and lost elections over the last few months.

Worse for Bloomberg, who has become one of the faces of the gun control movement: the people replacing his lost comrades aren’t particularly eager to sign up with the organization, a rare group battling in the trenches against the well-organized and deep-pocketed National Rifle Association. Some appear not quite to have signed on for that level of political heat."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jacobfischler/dozens-of-mayors-are-quietly-dropping-out-of-bloombergs-gun

Good. I see Bloomberg as public enemy #1.

Back