Why is Google showing me so many gross and disturbing ads here?

If this is a program to lower the quality of my day in retribution for spreading "wrongthink" then standing up and saying that you are subject to it is a badge of honor.

Dont be shy people, fighting this evil gets harder by the day.

I mean at any time now I half expect to see an actually pile of shit. This seems like it has to be on purpose, and almost must be intended as a giant "FUCK YOU!"...but what was my crime?

Is this retaliation for my various thought crimes?

What happened to DONT BE EVIL?

Delete your cookies on your browser.

You are being tracked by them!

Google does not show me gross out ads anywhere but at JPP so far as I can recall.

Is this maybe and Anti-JPP political action?

I have clicked a few telling Google that I dont want to see them again.

The stream of gross out content continues uninterrupted.

It's not a theory. I get ads for beads, fabric and sewing supplies, pet toys and food, sandals, eye shadow, custom made blinds, spices, cooking gear, garden seeds, live plants, and solar lights. All things I've either browsed or purchased recently.

I mostly get ads from Musician's Friend, Reverb, Guitar Center, Sweetwater, mainly all guitar related ads- and a lot of health food ads!

I have to delete my cookies weekly!

So that's why I get so many ads for jewelry and plants!

You damned sure don't get any for this stuff.

iu

iu

:D

Google does not show me gross out ads anywhere but at JPP so far as I can recall.

Is this maybe and Anti-JPP political action?

Yes, that must be it. Just like it's a vast Internet conspiracy to get Christiefan to buy more plants, me to buy more beads, and you to enjoy your hobby, coprophilia.

Your Paranoid Gland is leaking again. :laugh:

I mostly get ads from Musician's Friend, Reverb, Guitar Center, Sweetwater, mainly all guitar related ads- and a lot of health food ads!

I have to delete my cookies weekly!

I hate deleting the cookies because then I have to re-enter all the passwords that got wiped. Or maybe that's when you clean the cache. The ads don't bother me.

I hate deleting the cookies because then I have to re-enter all the passwords that got wiped. Or maybe that's when you clean the cache. The ads don't bother me.

Thank the Lord, deleting cookies does not affect passwords you saved in your browser, so when you revisit a site, your browser may automatically fill in the login page with your saved username and password. Internet Explorer and Firefox both offer separate options for deleting cookies or passwords.

Clearing just the cache will not get rid of any passwords, but may remove stored pages that contain information that could only be obtained by logging in. The cache is specifically for web resources like images, JavaScript, CSS, etc.

Thank the Lord, deleting cookies does not affect passwords you saved in your browser, so when you revisit a site, your browser may automatically fill in the login page with your saved username and password. Internet Explorer and Firefox both offer separate options for deleting cookies or passwords.

Clearing just the cache will not get rid of any passwords, but may remove stored pages that contain information that could only be obtained by logging in. The cache is specifically for web resources like images, JavaScript, CSS, etc.

Odd that someone who claims to be married to an "IT genius" doesn't know that, isn't it?

You're in good hands here!

Damocles is a Conservative!

Damo seems to be honest and fair and found turning up supporting free minds.

IE of a quality that is all to rarely found this deeply into this Dark Age.

THAT is what makes him special, someone to be treasured.

I myself am a Progressive-Heterodox.

So it is not Google, it is Crideo, which is very WOKE from a fast look.

So then question is are they getting paid to run gross out ads on JPP, or is this public service?

And if they are getting paid who is paying them?

Questions/Questions

Damo seems to be honest and fair and found turning up supporting free minds.

IE of a quality that is all to rarely found this deeply into this Dark Age.

THAT is what makes him special, someone to be treasured.

I myself am a Progressive-Heterodox.

I like the fact that he pretty much let's us rule ourselves. He's left it up to us, and he don't want to be involved in petty arguments.
And he don't go and get his feelings hurt when people don't agree with him.

He's a keeper!

Thanks!

Back