why is Lady T in love w/ me?

"Well, there's GOD . . . ."

Ummmm... no... ya see, those dumbasses that wrote the bible went around telling everyone I COULDN'T love him... cause like he is gay and all... and since they wrote it and all, it must of course be true.:readit:

Ummmm... no... ya see, those dumbasses that wrote the bible went around telling everyone I COULDN'T love him... cause like he is gay and all... and since they wrote it and all, it must of course be true.:readit:
Behold the witlessness of strict constructionism.

she loves him like a pet..........tha's why women love male homosexuals; it's like having a man for a pet!!! thae explains lady t's interest; he's the perfect pet for a liberal feminist!

she loves him like a pet..........tha's why women love male homosexuals; it's like having a man for a pet!!! thae explains lady t's interest; he's the perfect pet for a liberal feminist!

That's funny. Aren't you the one that has to file down your wife's bunyons on a monthly basis?

Servants and pets are different things. Most all husbands are servants to their wives if they want to stay married ;)

Servants and pets are different things. Most all husbands are servants to their wives if they want to stay married ;)

Whoo, usc! That must've been a helluva marriage! Possibly partly because we got married so much later in our lives, my husband and I are best friends as well as spouses! We take care of each other, but we enjoy it.

I hope for you that someday you can find something similar.

You sure didn't love me back in the day you old fart. Or if you did, you had a royally crappy way of showing it.

"Oh, Lucifer, watch this! I'll really F Job's life up and he'll still worship me! Nananana!!"

Hopefully you've deflated your head since then.

Jerk.

Whoo, usc! That must've been a helluva marriage! Possibly partly because we got married so much later in our lives, my husband and I are best friends as well as spouses! We take care of each other, but we enjoy it.

I hope for you that someday you can find something similar.

The first 11 years was great, the last 8 got progressivly worse.
She got lazy, spendthrifty, and religious, which helped her to get rid of more money.
She used to walk beside me, but then she got to where she did not care if I even walked with her (so to speak) as long as she had a charge card or a checkbook and I was replenishing the money supply.
She quit a 75K job because it stressed her out.

According to studies I have read the "yes dear" husbands stay married far longer than the ones who expect a partner.

Back