why is Lady T in love w/ me?

Not me, I screw up every time on the other board that I tried trolling.

I was dicksee and Toebee over there.

"LOL, The Job troll cracks me up every time."

Me too. But he keeps lippin off like that and sooner or later God will have to smite his ass.

Shut up before I spray your computer with holy water.
That wouldn't go over real well in San Francisco. Pretty Christo-centric, if you get my drift. Besides, I use that stuff for aftershave. You're not dealing with some sort of pipsqueak imp here.

That wouldn't go over real well in San Francisco. Pretty Christo-centric, if you get my drift. Besides, I use that stuff for aftershave. You're not dealing with some sort of pipsqueak imp here.

LOL, Okay. I get your drift. I think I know who Lucifer is: our resident No. Cal extremist.

"LOL, The Job troll cracks me up every time."

Me too. But he keeps lippin off like that and sooner or later God will have to smite his ass.

Old freakin' news there wise guy. That some bitch smited me for WORSHIPPING his dumb ass! Since I started lipping off, he hasn't done a thing.

Well, maybe he has, a flock of pigeons happened upon my Audi right after I washed it. His smiting isn't what it used to be I guess.

Old freakin' news there wise guy. That some bitch smited me for WORSHIPPING his dumb ass! Since I started lipping off, he hasn't done a thing.

Well, maybe he has, a flock of pigeons happened upon my Audi right after I washed it. His smiting isn't what it used to be I guess.
I'd watch out for flatulent rats under your water heater, if I were you.

Back