Why is Trump hiding and refusing to do interviews? Dementia?

Poor Richard Saunders

Contributor
Trump is hiding from the media and refusing to do interviews with major networks or journalists.
He refused to do the 60 Minutes interview.

Then Trump has refused to do any more debates.

Is Trump afraid his dementia will be revealed if he actually does talk to reporters? Clearly he is losing it. If you listen to his speeches, he has a hard time pronouncing words. He can't stay on any topic with out wandering all over the place.

Trump is hiding from the media and refusing to do interviews with major networks or journalists.

Is Trump afraid his dementia will be revealed if he actually does talk to reporters? Clearly he is losing it. If you listen to his speeches, he has a hard time pronouncing words. He can't stay on any topic with out wandering all over the place.
I suspect it's for the same reason the cackling kamal is hiding.

Trump does all sorts of interviews all the time, when he isn't doing rallies and town halls. It was HARRIS who was hiding from any and all interviews until she was told by her staff that she needed a last ditch desperation effort because her internal polls showed that she was LOSING.
Of course he did. Do you remember what they tried to pull on him the last time around (and still haven't owned up to and apologized for)? I do. His staff even had to release the full unedited video that THEY recorded from that interview, remember?
You purposely ignore all of the events that led up to this point. Let's review, shall we?

Trump and Biden agreed to three debates.
Biden did one of them and then the DNC overthrew him via a coup and replaced him with Harris.
Trump offered to do three debates with Harris.
Harris only agreed to ONE debate, and it HAD to be on the ABC Network only.
Trump turned the FOX debate that Harris declined to do into a town hall event.
Harris did the one and only debate (the ABC one) that she agreed to do.
Harris, after her staff told her that she LOST the debate, immediately started calling for a REMATCH.
Trump declined the request for a rematch. (this is where we are at now)
If Trump is "afraid his dementia will be revealed", then he wouldn't be doing all of his speeches (rallies, town halls, interviews, etc), now WOULD HE?

You, good sir, are a certifiable moron who hasn't thought any of this through.

Dementia, probably, but I wish he'd get out more.

The more he's out and about,
the better chance some true patriot has of taking the pigfucker out before election day.

I'm certainly not threatening the pigfucking orangutan myself.
I'm just an old man probably experiencing his last election....like Trump himself.
We're the same age.

But what little optimist is left in me would love to see that ugly pigfucker go down.

I suspect it's for the same reason the cackling kamal is hiding.
Except Harris IS doing interviews. She did the 60 Minutes interview and Trump refused.
Harris has agreed to a Fox News interview with Baier.

Trump refuses to do an interview with Fox and Baier.

You haven't explained why Trump is hiding and not doing interviews. You have only helped to highlight that Harris is talking to the media and doing interview and Trump is hiding.

Except Harris IS doing interviews. She did the 60 Minutes interview and Trump refused.
Harris has agreed to a Fox News interview with Baier.

Trump refuses to do an interview with Fox and Baier.

You haven't explained why Trump is hiding and not doing interviews. You have only helped to highlight that Harris is talking to the media and doing interview and Trump is hiding.
On Fox?

Trump does all sorts of interviews all the time, when he isn't doing rallies and town halls. It was HARRIS who was hiding from any and all interviews until she was told by her staff that she needed a last ditch desperation effort because her internal polls showed that she was LOSING.

Of course he did. Do you remember what they tried to pull on him the last time around (and still haven't owned up to and apologized for)? I do. His staff even had to release the full unedited video that THEY recorded from that interview, remember?

You purposely ignore all of the events that led up to this point. Let's review, shall we?

Trump and Biden agreed to three debates.
Biden did one of them and then the DNC overthrew him via a coup and replaced him with Harris.
Trump offered to do three debates with Harris.
Harris only agreed to ONE debate, and it HAD to be on the ABC Network only.
Trump turned the FOX debate that Harris declined to do into a town hall event.
Harris did the one and only debate (the ABC one) that she agreed to do.
Harris, after her staff told her that she LOST the debate, immediately started calling for a REMATCH.
Trump declined the request for a rematch. (this is where we are at now)

If Trump is "afraid his dementia will be revealed", then he wouldn't be doing all of his speeches (rallies, town halls, interviews, etc), now WOULD HE?

You, good sir, are a certifiable moron who hasn't thought any of this through.
When was the last time Trump did an interview with a major media outlet? He has done exactly ZERO in the last 2 months as far as I can see. He has time to golf but no time to do interviews.

Clearly he is hiding. Why is that?

When was the last time Trump did an interview with a major media outlet? He has done exactly ZERO in the last 2 months as far as I can see. He has time to golf but no time to do interviews.
Obviously you aren't looking hard enough.
Clearly he is hiding. Why is that?
Since when are rallies, town halls, phone calls, interviews, podcasts, etc etc "hiding"???

From what I can tell, Trump is acting like he is winning and Harris is acting like she is losing.

I guess he's too busy "hiding" by holding more rallies/town halls/interviews than both Harris and Walz COMBINED.........................
It seems math is hard, Trump has 4 event scheduled in the next 10 days. Walz will do 2 events today.

Meanwhile, if we look at the schedule of Harris, Walz and Trump from Oct 1 - Oct 14. Trump did 16 events including a tour of hurricane damage. Harris and Walz had 20 events including 2 tours of hurricane damage. (That doesn't include Harris' interview with 60 Minutes.)

Why is Trump hiding?

Obviously you aren't looking hard enough.

Since when are rallies, town halls, phone calls, interviews, podcasts, etc etc "hiding"???

From what I can tell, Trump is acting like he is winning and Harris is acting like she is losing.
Hanging out with your friends is hiding from the media.

Why is Trump hiding from the media? Why is he only giving speeches using a teleprompter? Is he trying to hide that his cognitive abilities are worsening?

Please post a link to an interview Trump has done in the last 2 weeks. Clearly you are not telling the truth.
First it was "two months", now it is "two weeks". Make up your mind.

Here is an interview Trump has done in the last two weeks:

He's also doing a town hall in PA tonight, a speech in GA tomorrow, a rally in GA on the 23rd, a rally in NY on the 27th, and there will be many more events scheduled in the meantime. I hear another town hall is in the works, as is a possible interview with Joe Rogan on his podcast.

If you really want to know more about the guy, you can't miss him. He's all over the place. He just doesn't need to appear on state-controlled fake news, and that's what pisses you off.

Back