Why is Trump hiding and refusing to do interviews? Dementia?

He has been on 60 minutes. why would he again go on a program that lies and tries to harm him? Do people not know his positions?

he is winning. she is not.

people know his positions, she flip flops on most of hers
He refused to do the 60 Minutes interview that the major party candidates do every year.
Clearly he has cognitive issues since he did the last 60 Minutes interview 4 years ago. Why do you think someone with cognitive issues should be President?

First it was "two months", now it is "two weeks". Make up your mind.

Here is an interview Trump has done in the last two weeks:

He's also doing a town hall in PA tonight, a speech in GA tomorrow, a rally in GA on the 23rd, a rally in NY on the 27th, and there will be many more events scheduled in the meantime. I hear another town hall is in the works, as is a possible interview with Joe Rogan on his podcast.

If you really want to know more about the guy, you can't miss him. He's all over the place. He just doesn't need to appear on state-controlled fake news, and that's what pisses you off.
I guess you don't know what a major media outlet is.
A podcast done by fanboys that then edit it to make him look good and hide his cognitive issues isn't really an interview.

When it comes to his speeches he always uses a teleprompter. Does he need a teleprompter because he has dementia?

He refused to do the 60 Minutes interview that the major party candidates do every year.
Clearly he has cognitive issues since he did the last 60 Minutes interview 4 years ago. Why do you think someone with cognitive issues should be President?
yes - and I am pleased he did

you shit stains like having these advantages - but no more

SO FUCK YOU.

you pulled a coup. you had 70 days to lie and push a fast one on the public -and for a little bit it looked like it might just work. now that it again looks like it won't - you want the media to help you - and you want long standing traditions to be upheld.

hey fuck head - one tradition is to pick your candidate a year out, not 70 days before and try to hide them

shit stains - waaaah , waaaaaah. - it is long standing tradition to be on 60 minutes"

same shit stains - throws out democratically elected candidate - anoints a new one. because....traditions....

Trump is hiding from the media and refusing to do interviews with major networks or journalists.
He refused to do the 60 Minutes interview.

Then Trump has refused to do any more debates.

Is Trump afraid his dementia will be revealed if he actually does talk to reporters? Clearly he is losing it. If you listen to his speeches, he has a hard time pronouncing words. He can't stay on any topic with out wandering all over the place.
No point to any debates now. Trump is not Joe Biden, Sybil.

debating with libtards is like talking to little kids.

this is a great example. only a retard or a lying shit stain would try to make hay over which candidate has been more transparent or which is breaking norms in this election, yet here we are

Except Harris IS doing interviews. She did the 60 Minutes interview and Trump refused.
THAT one was hilarious! Kamala really blew it there!
Harris has agreed to a Fox News interview with Baier.
Never did.
Trump refuses to do an interview with Fox and Baier.
Why should he?
You haven't explained why Trump is hiding
He's not, Sybil. He's out campaigning.

yes - and I am pleased he did

you shit stains like having these advantages - but no more

SO FUCK YOU.

you pulled a coup. you had 70 days to lie and push a fast one on the public -and for a little bit it looked like it might just work. now that it again looks like it won't - you want the media to help you - and you want long standing traditions to be upheld.

hey fuck head - one tradition is to pick your candidate a year out, not 70 days before and try to hide them
Why are you happy with a Presidential candidate avoiding the Press?

No tradition has a candidate picked a year out. It seems you might have dementia just like Donald Trump. The first primary is in Feb/March and the general election is in November. Feb to November is not a year and in most cases no candidate has enough delegates until July. Trump didn't have enough delegates until July 15th. Trump was not the candidate a year out. He was only the candidate 113 days out.

Why are you supporting a candidate that was only selected 113 days out when you claim a candidate is supposed to be selected 365 days out?

First you said "major media outlet"; then you said "interview"; now you say "major media outlet". Make up your mind. You seem quite scatterbrained.

:rofl2:
I guess you don't know quite how English works. Is it because English is not your first language?

Still waiting for you to give a link to an interview that is even by a media outlet let alone a major one. You seem to be laughing at your ineptitude.

fuck off shit stain. I see your lies

this is the tradition of the election process. only you shit stains are breaking tradition - and lying about it taboot

You should try reading what is in your link. No candidate is chosen until the convention. Guess when Harris was chosen? I'll bet you can't answer that without looking like a shit stain.

Parties hold nominating conventions to choose their presidential candidates.
Just before or during the convention, the presidential candidate announces their vice presidential running mate. Read more about the conventions.

Back