Why is Trump hiding and refusing to do interviews? Dementia?

I guess you don't know quite how English works. Is it because English is not your first language?
You are describing yourself, Sybil. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!
Still waiting for you to give a link to an interview that is even by a media outlet let alone a major one. You seem to be laughing at your ineptitude.
Have fun waiting.

You should try reading what is in your link. No candidate is chosen until the convention. Guess when Harris was chosen? I'll bet you can't answer that without looking like a shit stain.

Parties hold nominating conventions to choose their presidential candidates. Just before or during the convention, the presidential candidate announces their vice presidential running mate. Read more about the conventions.
Nope. The candidate is chosen during the primaries. That's what the primaries are for!
Joe Biden won the Democrat primaries. Kamala didn't. Yet you shove out Joe against his will and replace him with Kamala.

And then you have the gall to call that 'democracy'.

I'll let you argue with yourself on that one. I guess you can decide whether you are a lying shit stain or the other name.
the debate is over. she broke traditions and is in a flip flopping act of desperation - so her messaging is changing a few weeks out - and you have to carry the pom poms for that ever changing messaging

You are describing yourself, Sybil. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!

Have fun waiting.
I am having a lot of fun watching you and gfm not be able to provide any support for your claims.

In anticipation of your response.

Into the Night to English translation
Into the Night - RQAA
English - "I am too stupid to make a valid argument."

the problem is her values have not changed.

she lies and steals and her track record is really pathetic
That is disgusting calling her a liar and a thief, yet you back a 34-time guilty felon who has another 60 felonies to answer for. What is sad is your utter lack of logic. You claim.,without evidence that she is a crook. Yet you back Trump whose dishonesty and corruption were determined by a jury.

I just watched the last 3 Trump "town halls." In the one in Wisconsin, he took 2 questions from the audience. In the one in Michigan he took 3 questions from the audience. In the one in PA he took 3 questions from the audience.

All those town halls were supposed to last an hour or more but Trump can only answer 3 questions?

In Oaks, PA, Trump took 3 questions and then danced to music for half an hour on the stage. The man is clearly cognitively impaired.

Trump is hiding from the media and refusing to do interviews with major networks or journalists.
He refused to do the 60 Minutes interview.

Then Trump has refused to do any more debates.

Is Trump afraid his dementia will be revealed if he actually does talk to reporters? Clearly he is losing it. If you listen to his speeches, he has a hard time pronouncing words. He can't stay on any topic with out wandering all over the place.
Bad case of diaper rash.

It appears Trump hasn't held a news conference in the last month and a half either. Why is he hiding?

Trump is not hiding. He has retreated to his Fortress of Solitude to commune with the elders of the planet he came from (Planet Grifto) and his father, Fred-El, and with the knowledge he gains he will return, refreshed and anew....in his final form. He will REVEAL himself to the people of Earth and we will be sore afraid.

Elections will have no meaning on that glorious day. Countries will have no meaning as the world is given its true leader.

I see you don't know that It isn't September any more.
Never said that it was, numb nuts.
But let's do some simple math
21 + 16 = 37 for Trump since Sept 1.
20 + 20 = 40 for Harris/Walz since Sept 1.

Which number is greater? 40 or 37?
21 is greater than 20. 40 is greater than 37. Idk how "event" is being defined in the numbers you're quoting, or if the numbers are accurate. Even if accurate, you're admitting that Trump is essentially doing as many events as both Harris and Walz COMBINED. That means one person doing as many events as two people.
It looks like Trump is getting weaker and is no longer to keep up with Harris/Walz.
What do you mean? It's an accomplishment for one "old" person to keep up with two "middle-aged" people.
The dementia must be slowing him down.
:rofl2: Trump is not Biden, dude.
Edit - A check of the numbers show Harris/Walz actually did 40 events/rallies in September and Trump did 23.
Rallies are but one type of "event". They are not synonymous terms.
You can't count the days. You have to count the events. Sometimes there are 3 events in one day.
DUH. A tally of "events", by definition, refers to "events", not to days. DUH.

Dementia, probably, but I wish he'd get out more.

The more he's out and about,
the better chance some true patriot has of taking the pigfucker out before election day.

I'm certainly not threatening the pigfucking orangutan myself.
I'm just an old man probably experiencing his last election....like Trump himself.
We're the same age.

But what little optimist is left in me would love to see that ugly pigfucker go down.
1722351506027.png

Never said that it was, numb nuts.
You did when you brought up the numbers from September. Then you completely ignored the majority of October from the time of your post.
21 is greater than 20. 40 is greater than 37. Idk how "event" is being defined in the numbers you're quoting, or if the numbers are accurate. Even if accurate, you're admitting that Trump is essentially doing as many events as both Harris and Walz COMBINED. That means one person doing as many events as two people.

What do you mean? It's an accomplishment for one "old" person to keep up with two "middle-aged" people.
I see you are running away from your lie now by saying Trump is only keeping up with them.
:rofl2: Trump is not Biden, dude.

Rallies are but one type of "event". They are not synonymous terms.

DUH. A tally of "events", by definition, refers to "events", not to days. DUH.
Yeah. And the tally of events shows that Trump is NOT even close to having more events than Harris/Walz. Harris/Walz had more events in September than you claimed. Your numbers for events aren't even close to accurate based on what each campaign lists as their events.
When I said events/rallies why did you think I mean they are the same thing? Do you think Walz is Harris when anyone says Harris/Walz or are you able to understand they are 2 separate people?

Bottom line. You lied. You know you lied and now you are just throwing shit in the air to try to hide that you lied.
In Sept Harris and Walz did 40 different campaign events which included speeches, rallies and town halls.
In Sept Trump did 23 different campaign events
As of Oct 14th Harris and Walz had done 20 events in October and Trump had done 16.

That means since Sept 1 Harris and Walz (Harris/Waz) have done 60 event and Trump has done 39. Your statement here is a lie.
It is Trump's "dementia" or Trump's "old age" that is causing him to do more events than both Harris and Walz COMBINED??? Trump is currently outworking the both of them put together.........
Do you have dementia because you think 39 is more than 60? Or are you just an habitual liar and can't help yourself because your nature is that you have to tell lies?

Trump is hiding from the media and refusing to do interviews with major networks or journalists.
He refused to do the 60 Minutes interview.

Then Trump has refused to do any more debates.

Is Trump afraid his dementia will be revealed if he actually does talk to reporters? Clearly he is losing it. If you listen to his speeches, he has a hard time pronouncing words. He can't stay on any topic with out wandering all over the place.
Dementia is my guess. His mind is clearly going and it can be seen in his rants at rallies compared to those in 2020 and 2016.

Today we found out Trump is ducking another interview that had been planned.

Donald Trump abruptly canceled an interview on his economic plans with business channel CNBC, one of its anchors announced Tuesday. Joe Kernen, the conservative-leaning host of its flagship show Squawk Box, revealed the move during an interview with Charles Phillips, the Oracle chairman who is supporting Vice President Kamala Harris, saying “Trump canceled.”

Why is Trump cancelling planned interviews?

Back