Why is Yurt Obsessed with Jade?

Why is Yurt Obsessed with Jade?

• Total voters
I have not seen 'Yurt' in some time.
I believe Jade put a severe hurting on Yurt and Yurt is still licking his wounds.
(course, I don't post here much, so maybe Yurt has limped back in and I haven't noticed?)

Jade doesn't hurt anyone, but it appears that Yurt has limped back in.

Jade doesn't hurt anyone, but it appears that Yurt has limped back in.

Jade ripped 'Yurt' a new asshole. Jade was all over him the last time I saw them together. I started to feel bad for Yurt, that's how bad it was.
(it will be interesting if Yurt wants to take a chance, roll the dice as it were, and go up against Jade again)

Ha! I almost added "Yurt rapes socks" at the end of my post. :cool:

That will go down as a top 5 melt down on JPP

I almost peed myself laughing at how Yurt went all Yurt over that.

My second favorite melt down was when Deshtard thought Billy was going to put her true identity. She really lost her shit. She screamed “I SENT YOU COOKIES”

But my all time favorite meltdown was Darlas after I wished that a certain female be anally penetrated by a gorilla against her will. That was classic.

Jade ripped 'Yurt' a new asshole. Jade was all over him the last time I saw them together. I started to feel bad for Yurt, that's how bad it was.
(it will be interesting if Yurt wants to take a chance, roll the dice as it were, and go up against Jade again)

I have literally never seen Jade win an argument. He doesn't even argue so much as he immediately declares victory and then whines when people try to get him to actually debate.

I have not seen 'Yurt' in some time.
I believe Jade put a severe hurting on Yurt and Yurt is still licking his wounds.
(course, I don't post here much, so maybe Yurt has limped back in and I haven't noticed?)

Enlightened One, has claimed to be him. The way he was sniveling on my thread, for little reason then it being me; I believe it. Yurt seems to obsess about some, and since I banned him from my recipe discussion, I've been on the list.

Enlightened One, has claimed to be him. The way he was sniveling on my thread, for little reason then it being me; I believe it. Yurt seems to obsess about some, and since I banned him from my recipe discussion, I've been on the list.

ahhhh, ... that puts a few jig-saw pieces together. Thanks.

I have literally never seen Jade win an argument. He doesn't even argue so much as he immediately declares victory and then whines when people try to get him to actually debate.

Anonymous. They WEREN'T 'debating'. Jade had Yurt in a Power Headlock, Jade was punching him, punching him, punching him, it was sheer domination. It was just pitiful how Yurt was turned into a little Rag Doll. I mean a little Rag Doll that had been left outside one night and the Dog had used as a Chew Toy. God! I had almost started to feel bad for Yurt. (It makes sense if Yurt has come back with a different User-Name)

Anonymous. They WEREN'T 'debating'. Jade had Yurt in a Power Headlock, Jade was punching him, punching him, punching him, it was sheer domination. It was just pitiful how Yurt was turned into a little Rag Doll. I mean a little Rag Doll that had been left outside one night and the Dog had used as a Chew Toy. God! I had almost started to feel bad for Yurt. (It makes sense if Yurt has come back with a different User-Name)

Funny, as I've never really talked with Anonymous. I debate when able, but most people just don't put anything on the table. Even the better ones succumb to this place, and have become degenerated forms of what they were when they showed up. Others, just aren't worth a hill of beans in debate. When you get the cop outs, like all left media lies, or people present blogs as reliable sources, there is no debate.

Funny, as I've never really talked with Anonymous. I debate when able, but most people just don't put anything on the table. Even the better ones succumb to this place, and have become degenerated forms of what they were when they showed up. Others, just aren't worth a hill of beans in debate. When you get the cop outs, like all left media lies, or people present blogs as reliable sources, there is no debate.

Hey, ... maybe 'Anonymous' is Yurt? I'm not here that often so really don't know who is who. (That bag over his head should be a give away)
Not to go off Topic here, but is that bag on fire, or is it just a bright light behind him?)

Hey, ... maybe 'Anonymous' is Yurt? I'm not here that often so really don't know who is who. (That bag over his head should be a give away)
Not to go off Topic here, but is that bag on fire, or is it just a bright light behind him?)

I had that though, but I'm not sure. As far as the picture goes, I always thought it was supposed to look like it's on fire. People do crazy things, and pictures are easily altered though.

Back