Why is Yurt Obsessed with Jade?

Why is Yurt Obsessed with Jade?

• Total voters
I had that though, but I'm not sure. As far as the picture goes, I always thought it was supposed to look like it's on fire. People do crazy things, and pictures are easily altered though.

I don't know. It looks on fire to me. If it really IS on fire, ... I would say 'Anonymouse' was 'Yurt'. (I can actually see Yurt putting a bag on his head, then setting it on fire)

I don't know. It looks on fire to me. If it really IS on fire, ... I would say 'Anonymouse' was 'Yurt'. (I can actually see Yurt putting a bag on his head, then setting it on fire)

just to be clear, anyone can be anon. Now I am you explaining this to myself because I am trying to throw off people to the fact it's me jack as anon for almost every post in this thread, but all that being said, what I do is I click "the go advanced" button to bring up the dedicated posting page, then scroll down past the textbox and past the submit reply button until I see "Additional options" near the bottom, then I check off a box that says "make post anonymously"

it is that easy. This information has been brought to all of you by me, jack, the poster posting under anonymous at the moment.

QUOTE=The Anonymous;2863728]just to be clear, anyone can be anon. Now I am you explaining this to myself because I am trying to throw off people to the fact it's me jack as anon for almost every post in this thread, but all that being said, what I do is I click "the go advanced" button to bring up the dedicated posting page, then scroll down past the textbox and past the submit reply button until I see "Additional options" near the bottom, then I check off a box that says "make post anonymously"

it is that easy. This information has been brought to all of you by me, jack, the poster posting under anonymous at the moment.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha .... BUSTED!!!

Hey Nimrod. Jack doesn't know how to do all that. Jack is a Computer Inliterate! So 'BAM!" (gyrating hips back and forth in a highly sexualized manner)
(NOW who has egg on their face) :thinking:

just to be clear, anyone can be anon. Now I am you explaining this to myself because I am trying to throw off people to the fact it's me jack as anon for almost every post in this thread, but all that being said, what I do is I click "the go advanced" button to bring up the dedicated posting page, then scroll down past the textbox and past the submit reply button until I see "Additional options" near the bottom, then I check off a box that says "make post anonymously"

it is that easy. This information has been brought to all of you by me, jack, the poster posting under anonymous at the moment.

Fuck you

hahahaha .... BUSTED!!!

Hey Nimrod. Jack doesn't know how to do all that. Jack is a Computer Inliterate! So 'BAM!" (gyrating hips back and forth in a highly sexualized manner)
(NOW who has egg on their face) :thinking:

I'm computer illiterate, and I get by alright. :dunno:

Back