Why It's Good to Be Surrounded By Like Minded Individuals

Goyboy

Contributor
I hear all the time that conservatives like to coddle themselves in enclaves on social media that are echo chambers.
But what I see here on this forum is idiotic fighting between conservative, conservative libertarians and the hard left.
So much name calling .... so much vulgarity ....

What we have on conservative leaning social media is more constructive discussions and brain storming.
I don't see that here.

Why It's Good to Be Surrounded By Like Minded Individuals​

Being surrounded by like-minded individuals can have a profound impact on personal growth and development. According to various sources, these people can provide a sense of belonging, understanding, and support, which are essential for achieving goals and overcoming challenges.
Understanding and Support
Like-minded individuals understand the path you’re trying to take and share your drive to better yourself and achieve your goals. They offer a sense of security, inspiration, and confidence, which can be a powerful motivator.
Inspiration and Motivation
Surrounding yourself with like-minded people can also inspire and motivate you to be your best self. They can share their experiences, knowledge, and perspectives, helping you to grow and learn from each other.
Challenging Ideas and Perspectives
While it’s important to be around people who share your values and beliefs, it’s also important to have people who challenge your ideas and perspectives. This can help you stay grounded and avoid becoming complacent or out of touch.
Conclusion
In conclusion, being surrounded by like-minded individuals can be beneficial for personal growth and development. They can provide a sense of belonging, understanding, and support, as well as inspire and motivate you to be your best self. However, it’s also important to have people who challenge your ideas and perspectives to avoid becoming complacent or out of touch.
AI-generated answer. Please verify critical facts. Learn more

I hear all the time that conservatives like to coddle themselves in enclaves on social media that are echo chambers.
But what I see here on this forum is idiotic fighting between conservative, conservative libertarians and the hard left.

What we have on conservative leaning social media is more constructive discussions and brain storming.
I don't see that here.
Nonsenses. You are free to have constructive debate here but you have no interest in that. You do not want to deal with objective facts here. You don’t want anyone to challenge the lies that you post here. Too bad. Why don’t you leave??

I don't see that here.
:rofl2: You haven't been on Fox News.

Nonsenses. You are free to have constructive debate here but you have no interest in that. You do not want to deal with objective facts here. You don’t want anyone to challenge the lies that you post here. Too bad. Why don’t you leave??
No, I don't think I will leave.

I haven't watched Fox in a good while. I became disillusioned with Fox when they started becoming more like CNN.
Firing Tucker was the last straw....I have not watched a minute since....though I sometimes look at the website. Murdoch properties are Regime Media, just a different flavor.....they are not to be trusted.

I haven't watched Fox in a good while. I became disillusioned with Fox when they started becoming more like CNN.
You know I'm hardcore............ I don't even trust NEWSMAX.
I meant the comment section on Fox News site. It has been very active.

I meant the comment section on Fox News site. It has been very active.
No, I'm not a reader of comment sections on any newspaper. I read news stories on the internet from various sources..... many.
I'd rather hang with my people on Gab Social or a Forum that I call home. This forum is my tertiary interest at this time.

It is NYPOST that really drove it home to me....I for a bit looked at it everyday....but I kept on reading pieces and concluding "What the FUCK is the author and editors doing pushing WOKE Death Cult narratives?".

It is NYPOST that really drove it home to me....I for a bit looked at it everyday....but I kept on reading pieces and concluding "What the FUCK is the author and editors doing pushing WOKE Death Cult narratives?".
Years ago The Drudge Report was my go to news aggregator but we all know what happened to Drudge since Trump won in 2016.
I like TheLibertyDaily now...... and others. I remember way back before I got into Drudge, I used to look at Lucianne.com .

Years ago The Drudge Report was my go to news aggregator but we all know what happened to Drudge since Trump won in 2016.
I like TheLibertyDaily now...... and others. I remember way back before I got into Drudge, I used to look at Lucianne.com .
Drudge became WOKE but I dont know why....speculation was that the Swamp intel agencies blackmailed him into compliance.

The WOKE Death Cult makes liberal use of both carrots and sticks, and once people figure out that they are sadistic....that our pain is a feature not a bug.

They are not interested in debating those who dont agree, they are all about destroying anyone who opposes the cult, but the real tell is how obvious that it is that they enjoy their brutality and inhumanity.....they are demonic.

No, I don't think I will leave.
Then stop crying like a baby. What you want is a site that confirms your biases and doesn’t push back on the lies that are constantly propagated on right wing sites. You want a site that pats you on the head for being an election denier instead of demanding proof. You like those sites because you are intellectually lazy. You have no critical thinking or debate skills. Those sites are akin to the god mode in video games. They require no skills.

Then stop crying like a baby. What you want is a site that confirms your biases and doesn’t push back on the lies that are constantly propagated on right wing sites. You want a site that pats you on the head for being an election denier instead of demanding proof. You like those sites because you are intellectually lazy. You have no critical thinking or debate skills. Those sites are akin to the god mode in video games. They require no skills.
Get off your high horse.
Tremendous amounts of proof had been presented as to the coordinated, preplanned and diversified voter fraud. The establishment was scared shirtless to overturn an election. Damn pity because what has ensued is pure destruction of the USA.
Don't be fucking condescending to me. I won't take it.

Get off your high horse.
Tremendous amounts of proof had been presented as to the coordinated, preplanned and diversified voter fraud. The establishment was scared shirtless to overturn an election. Damn pity because what has ensued is pure destruction of the USA.
Don't be fucking condescending to me. I won't take it.
Absolutely ZERO proof has been presented for your position. That’s why every single court rejected the claims. But give me one example and I will debunk. Or you can curl up in a ball and suck your thumb with like minded people. Suit yourself. I’ll be condescending all I want. And you of course will take it because you can’t do anything about it. But you really sounded cool there sparky. See? Told you.

I don't see that here.
Where are you gonna find a buncha people to hang out with who have brains as small as yours?

Back