Why no hate for Chris Rock and his Black people vs N* stand up act

Another graduate of the John Kerry school of comedy! Really the guy got mad and his racism came out. Kinda like Mel Gibson. But hey, this loser is back in the news again. I guess that's one way to get noticed.

I never really cared for Seinfeld. His jokes just wern't that funny to me. Kinda boring actually. When I think of him, I just think of this whiney voice guy asking some weird question and then trying to answer his own question with something funny. Mitch Hedberg was much funnier and more my taste of humor, with his quick and witty jokes.

"An escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. You would never see an 'Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order' sign, just 'Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.'"

"Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at for having. 'Damn it, Otto, you're an alcoholic.' 'Damn it, Otto, you have lupus.' One of those two doesn't sound right."

"I never got a hole in one when I played golf. But I did hit a guy. It was much more satisfying"

I wasn't really a fan of his stand-up act. The real comedic genius behind the show was Larry David. You can completely tell from watching Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Back