Why Not Billions Worldwide?

There is no vaccine. There will likely not be one for years, if ever. They are not 100 percent effective. Most are in the 70 percent range. Herd protection is at about that level, or higher. With the Anti Vaxxers in the US, even a vaccine will not save us.
Late Sept, to October, Trump will announce a vaccine or say they are super close. He will do that to win the election. Trump will have no trouble telling that lie.

muh vackseens are mirder.

trump will win being against vaccines.

the silent majority knows about big pharma banker depopulation agenda.

this is why you globalists are losing now. there's a time when hiding in plain sight is less hiding and more in plain sight.

Boiling frogs only works on frogs.

A-12-Pilot-N.H.-Division-e1444071340422.jpg

What are you talking about? I plugged it in the wall and turned it on.
Then I started fumbling through the channels. I put the Yankee game on.
I watched A game show. The news was on. I watched the fight. Football,
soccer, tennis, the Jetsons. Bill Cosby etc etc etc . . . . .

why are you such a douche-nozzle?

Right-wingers love sensationalist headlines and flashing lights and colors. They also attempt to veil their asinine claims with a veneer of authority by making vague opening statements like in the OP.

Of course, how else can you grab the attention of idiots?

Why do right-wingers always use so many colors and fonts in their signatures?

To Michael_Panetta: Why do left-wing busybodies never mind their own business?

Basically, the format I use is none of your business.

On the plus side, I am pleased beyond words every time my format annoys you and your kind so much you have to respond.

To Michael_Panetta: Why do left-wing busybodies never mind their own business?

Basically, the format I use is none of your business.

On the plus side, I am pleased beyond words every time my format annoys you and your kind so much you have to respond.

It doesn't annoy me. I'm making fun of it because it's so typical of what you on right-wing websites and blogs.

The three countries with the highest death-rates in the world are all run by 'populist' right-wing governments. As with Hitler's and Mussolini's previous regimes of this type, they exist only to allow the very rich to make as much money as possible while they themselves lie to the mugs. Since they exist merely to obtain power, they are essentially incompetent and parasitic when faced with crises like pandemics. Let's be as happy as we can if they just let us die - the last lot started a world war!

The three countries with the highest death-rates in the world are all run by 'populist' right-wing governments. As with Hitler's and Mussolini's previous regimes of this type, they exist only to allow the very rich to make as much money as possible while they themselves lie to the mugs. Since they exist merely to obtain power, they are essentially incompetent and parasitic when faced with crises like pandemics. Let's be as happy as we can if they just let us die - the last lot started a world war!

right wing and populism are not the same.

Back