Why Racism Makes Sense and Never going to go Away

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/

Regional differences. Intermarriage in the United States tilts West. About one-in-five (22%) of all newlyweds in Western states married someone of a different race or ethnicity between 2008 and 2010, compared with 14% in the South, 13% in the Northeast and 11% in the Midwest. At the state level, more than four-in-ten (42%) newlyweds in Hawaii between 2008 and 2010 were intermarried; the other states with an intermarriage rate of 20% or more are all west of the Mississippi River. (For rates of intermarriage as well as intra-marriage in all 50 states, see Appendix 2.)
Is more intermarriage good for society? More than four-in-ten Americans (43%) say that more people of different races marrying each other has been a change for the better in our society, while 11% say it has been a change for the worse and 44% say it has made no difference. Minorities, younger adults, the college-educated, those who describe themselves as liberal and those who live in the Northeast or the West are more disposed than others to see intermarriage in a positive light.
Public’s acceptance of intermarriage. More than one-third of Americans (35%) say that a member of their immediate family or a close relative is currently married to someone of a different race. Also, nearly two-thirds of Americans (63%) say it “would be fine” with them if a member of their own family were to marry someone outside their own racial or ethnic group. In 1986, the public was divided about this. Nearly three-in-ten Americans (28%) said people of different races marrying each other was not acceptable for anyone, and an additional 37% said this may be acceptable for others, but not for themselves. Only one-third of the public (33%) viewed intermarriage as acceptable for everyone.

Ignore List
(o,o) aloysious anatta Anthem Bigdog BillyB Booyah! Boris The Animal Celticguy CFM chink Darth Omar Dropbear1 Fauxcahontas Getin the ring God bless America Granule I Love America Irish J.kennedy jmotivator liberalsAREracists MAGAt mak2 noise philly rabbit PostmodernProphet PraiseKek Ralph Right Sailor Shape Shifter Silver Buzzard SmarterthanYou Teflon Don Text Drivers are Killers TheDanold TheDonald tinfoil Tomas Fabregas Tommatthews Trump Diva Waternark Yaya
Check / Uncheck All

I fight who needs to be fought

there was a time people on this site told me to ignore the tea party idiots

ignoring them didnt work so well

NEITHER IS THE WAY U DEBATE WITH ONLY NAME CALLING AND NO DEBATE POINTS
HOW ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU? WHEN U NEVER MAKE ANY LOGICAL POINTS OR USE FACTS OR SCIENCE?

You only call names.. not going to convice anybody to your side.

the world hates you sociopathic racists

As the board has explained countless times, YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action. You think jobs and college placements and scholarships should be denied whites solely because of skin color. You are the biggest racist in history. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist wretch.

I fight who needs to be fought

there was a time people on this site told me to ignore the tea party idiots

ignoring them didnt work so well

NEITHER IS THE WAY U DEBATE WITH ONLY NAME CALLING AND NO DEBATE POINTS
HOW ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU? WHEN U NEVER MAKE ANY LOGICAL POINTS OR USE FACTS OR SCIENCE?

You only call names.. not going to convice anybody to your side.

Call me 240 391 8742

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/

Regional differences. Intermarriage in the United States tilts West. About one-in-five (22%) of all newlyweds in Western states married someone of a different race or ethnicity between 2008 and 2010, compared with 14% in the South, 13% in the Northeast and 11% in the Midwest. At the state level, more than four-in-ten (42%) newlyweds in Hawaii between 2008 and 2010 were intermarried; the other states with an intermarriage rate of 20% or more are all west of the Mississippi River. (For rates of intermarriage as well as intra-marriage in all 50 states, see Appendix 2.)
Is more intermarriage good for society? More than four-in-ten Americans (43%) say that more people of different races marrying each other has been a change for the better in our society, while 11% say it has been a change for the worse and 44% say it has made no difference. Minorities, younger adults, the college-educated, those who describe themselves as liberal and those who live in the Northeast or the West are more disposed than others to see intermarriage in a positive light.
Public’s acceptance of intermarriage. More than one-third of Americans (35%) say that a member of their immediate family or a close relative is currently married to someone of a different race. Also, nearly two-thirds of Americans (63%) say it “would be fine” with them if a member of their own family were to marry someone outside their own racial or ethnic group. In 1986, the public was divided about this. Nearly three-in-ten Americans (28%) said people of different races marrying each other was not acceptable for anyone, and an additional 37% said this may be acceptable for others, but not for themselves. Only one-third of the public (33%) viewed intermarriage as acceptable for everyone.

post 23

Ignore List
(o,o) aloysious anatta Anthem Bigdog BillyB Booyah! Boris The Animal Celticguy CFM chink Darth Omar Dropbear1 Fauxcahontas Getin the ring God bless America Granule I Love America Irish J.kennedy jmotivator liberalsAREracists MAGAt mak2 noise philly rabbit PostmodernProphet PraiseKek Ralph Right Sailor Shape Shifter Silver Buzzard SmarterthanYou Teflon Don Text Drivers are Killers TheDanold TheDonald tinfoil Tomas Fabregas Tommatthews Trump Diva Waternark Yaya
Check / Uncheck All

Ignore List
AnnieOakley Ass Man Boris The Animal CFM chink Fauxcahontas GazzaQueen Getin the ring God bless America Granule gui1tars Guille I Love America Legion Troll liberalsAREracists OnearmSword PostmodernProphet PraiseKek Ralph Right Shape Shifter Silver Buzzard Teflon Don TheDonald Tommatthews Trump Diva Trump. Truth Detector USFREEDOM911 Village Negroe Wolverine
Check / Uncheck All

:0)

YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID TO HAVE YOUR IGNORE LIST

LIKE ANYBODY CARES WHO U ARE AFRAID TO DEBATE ON HERE

YOU HAVE TO IGNORE THE TRUTH WE KNOW

Racism will never go away because Blacks are the most violent racists on Earth. They simply do not have the intelligence to overcome their broken culture.

Ignore List
Check / Uncheck All
Ignore List
Add a Member to Your List...

lol. What's the point of being on a debate forum?

Racism will never go away because Blacks are the most violent racists on Earth. They simply do not have the intelligence to overcome their broken culture.

It sucks really
be alot easier if black crime etc was the same as whites.. then there would not be race issues

blame god i guess.. he made the world like this or someting

Back