Why Trump MUST win this Nov.

2 more weeks of you idiots.......

all the lawfare started when he announced his run. .....

Gotta admit I love the term "lawfare". It really sounds like what it is: whining when your side doesn't get their way.

Remember the very same justice system you think has it in for Trump also convicted Hunter Biden. But you don't see the Left pitching a hissy fit to eliminate law.

Could it just POSSIBLY be that the man who lies like most people breathe MIGHT have actually committed a crime? And was found legitimately guilty? Nah, couldn't be. NOTHING is ever your fault in the MAGAVERSE.

All the MAGA folks ever do is scream when they want something, act like entitled douches when they get it and cry like toddlers when they don't.

Why can't you guys just take your wins and losses like the rest of us in the adult world?

Gotta admit I love the term "lawfare". It really sounds like what it is: whining when your side doesn't get their way.

Remember the very same justice system you think has it in for Trump also convicted Hunter Biden. But you don't see the Left pitching a hissy fit to eliminate law.

Could it just POSSIBLY be that the man who lies like most people breathe MIGHT have actually committed a crime? And was found legitimately guilty? Nah, couldn't be. NOTHING is ever your fault in the MAGAVERSE.

All the MAGA folks ever do is scream when they want something, act like entitled douches when they get it and cry like toddlers when they don't.

Why can't you guys just take your wins and losses like the rest of us in the adult world?
Feel free 2 Suck My DICK! if you think that might help.

I am nothing if not generous.

Do you mean McConnell the Senator From Tenn. the one that broke his OATH to be an unbiased juror during Trumps impeachment, and to vote on what the evidence showed?
The Senator that came out and said the evidence DID show that Trump DID what he was charged with and still voted NOT to remove Trump from office?
The Senator that IF he had voted as he said the evidence showed Trump did what the evidence showed we would NOT be having the problems we are having now. That McConnell?
I stooped reading your diatribe once I saw you didn’t even get the state he is from right. How embarrassing for you

Back