Why wasn't Maine Fonda invited to tea party w/ terrorists?

Jerry Falwell said this too.

On the left we always have.

Ward Churchill.

But I won't be a dumbass and say either person is typical of the right or left.

A lot of the left were pleased that 911 happened Dano ? Got proof ? there might have been a couple that referred to it as a muslim college prank or something, but then there are weirdos in all parties now aren't they ?

I remember Dr Who's comments against the troops and not minding Sep 11 and also remember not a single lefty condemning them. Maineman, Saoirse, Desh, Lorax, cypress, etc...

THAT is the key difference, lefties are in silent agreement, guys like DrWho voice what they all think. Conservatives are resolute in being denouncing those who attacked.
Rob knows this, why else would he call Mainemoron, MaineFonda?

I remember Dr Who's comments against the troops and not minding Sep 11 and also remember not a single lefty condemning them. Maineman, Saoirse, Desh, Lorax, cypress, etc...

THAT is the key difference, lefties are in silent agreement, guys like DrWho voice what they all think. Conservatives are resolute in being denouncing those who attacked.
Rob knows this, why else would he call Mainemoron, MaineFonda?

because he is a twit....and you are a fool. but that comes as no surprise, I am sure, to anyone on here.

I did indeed condemn DrWho and told him in no uncertain terms that I did not agree with his idiotic positions.

Only a fool could not tell the difference between Dr. who and most of the rest of us liberals. A narrow mind does not a sharp mind make. I does work on a knife though.

Okay, somebody asks for one, one is given, then it's suddenly "only a fool"?

Another was wanderingbear. In fact he felt that the entire military should be imprisoned. I remember arguing about it when I first got on the p.com.

because he is a twit....and you are a fool. but that comes as no surprise, I am sure, to anyone on here.

I did indeed condemn DrWho and told him in no uncertain terms that I did not agree with his idiotic positions.
That is pure bullshit. The only lefty I can remember telling DrWho off for his shit was magpie (now ironhead) and he's not even a Dem party supporter anyway.

You are way too concerned about getting/keeping Dem party voters to consider chastising someone like DrWho...and you know it.

That is pure bullshit. The only lefty I can remember telling DrWho off for his shit was magpie (now ironhead) and he's not even a Dem party supporter anyway.

You are way too concerned about getting/keeping Dem party voters to consider chastising someone like DrWho...and you know it.

fuck you. Anyone who professes that American troops dying in greater numbers is a good thing gets my scorn...and DrWho got it. The fact that a eogtistical former french fry cook from Ohio can't remember that is really irrelevant.

and claiming that nobody ever took DrWho to task for his over-the-top statements when there is no longer a record of it.... pretty class-less.

Dano is a fucking joke.

Back