Why won't they answer - are they scared?

You're the one who said, so are you just trying to act like a lawyer and are trying to say you didn't say it?
How big is the landslide supposed to be, Jarod?

I agree the chances of a landslide are growing, but I am still not yet ready to say its going to happen.

The Chances of a Hurricane hitting Florida grow every summer as we move toward September and October, but most years they dont hit us.

Sorry you are seeking a red herring that is not there...

Now, how do you see Trump garnering 270 electoral votes? What states will he get?

I agree the chances of a landslide are growing, but I am still not yet ready to say its going to happen.

The Chances of a Hurricane hitting Florida grow every summer as we move toward September and October, but most years they dont hit us.

Sorry you are seeking a red herring that is not there...

Since you think it's possible; how big of a landslide do you predict, seeing as how your previous post says the chance is growing?

Since you think it's possible; how big of a landslide do you predict, seeing as how your previous post says the chance is growing?

I dont predict a landslide as of today.

How do you define landslide? What would constitute a landslide to you?

I dont predict a landslide as of today.

How do you define landslide? What would constitute a landslide to you?

Then just make this about how big of a one you felt it would be, when you made the statement!!
Please stop trying to be a wordsmith and attempt to turn this away from what you said. :D

Just so you know, the chances growing, is not the same as predicting a landslide. I doubt it will be a landslide, but it is more likely today than it was last week.

Awwwwwww...come on Jarod.

You're ruining USF's chance at another "gotcha" moment.

Back