Wicked Witch

Yes ma'am, he should be the nominee because he won.

"Popular vote" is a canard, not only in ther primary, but also on the general .. else Gore would be the president.

Fair enough. Remember you said that and of course you certainly accept today the results from 2000.

Fair enough. Remember you said that and of course you certainly accept today the results from 2000.

You're good :) .. but sorry my friend, that I didn't say.

Not because Bush "won" the electoral college and lost the popular vote, but because votes were stolen, thousands of people were purposefully disenfranchised, and republicans just strong-armed the election away from weakling democrats.

In 2004, the fraud of faith-based paperless electronic voting stepped in and selected Bush as president and away from weakling democrats .. and before you disagree keep in mind that no one trusts paperless non-auditable faith-based voting anymore .. for good reasons.

I don't agree with the electoral college, but it is the law.

Besides, Clinton did not win the popular vote .. that's a canard.

The florida felons list is a cold hard fact folks and that one alone changed the election in 2000.

The florida felons list is a cold hard fact folks and that one alone changed the election in 2000.

What the DNC just did in Michigan, just changed the outcome of THIS ELECTION....

They took 45 Legally Certified Unpledged Michigan Delegates(super delegate types, they can vote for who they want, and also change their mind) that Clinton would have had the opportunity woo....

And GAVE THEM TO OBAMA who did not receive the legal vote cast by the citizen...

The Michigan Rules state that UNCOMMITTED VOTES will receive UNCOMMITTED UNPLEDGED DELEGATES, to go to the convention.

THIER MICHIGAN LAW was just circumvented by the DNC's decision yesterday, and the DNC chose to ignore this Michigan Election Rule that was in place for the Delegates of the uncommitted vote ...were to be UNpledged Delegates, and gave them permanently to Obama as PLEDGED DELEGATES, which means that Clinton does not have the opportunity to grab some of them, when the Michigan law, says that she can.... THUS, the Comment of ''reserving the right to take this to the Credential Committee''.

Obama, could have easily NOT PUSHED THIS, so that he would not unfairly and illegally move these uncommitted delegates in to committed pledged delegates in to his column, because he knows what themichigan election law states, BUT IN THIS CASE, The rules don't Matter....

If he had done this, and kept them as unpledged delegates, knowing already that he really has about 22 of those 45 already willing to committ to him, then he would have been playing FAIR, and would not have stabbed Clinton and her supporters in the back...

His camp has been touting that he plays by the rules, and hillary doesn't, while it is OBAMA WHO DOES NOT PLAY BY THE RULES, he gets them changed MIDSTREAM actually in this case in the 11th hour....

you shouldn't change the rules in the 11th hour, he knows better, he knows he could have wooed in those unpledged delegates, but instead of following the rules, he got the DNC to give him all of the delegates that HE NEVER GOT ONE VOTE FOR, in to his column, without giving hillary the shot at wooing them before they make a decision next week.

He had one week to wait on these delegates.....one week, instead he supported the SLIGHT OF HAND that took place... and the putting the knife in and twisting it that Obama just agreed to...

so bottom line, if the Democratic Party had not disenfranchised the Michigan voter from the unpledged delegates that THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE by law, to send to the Convention, and had not just worked a back room smoke filled deal with themselves, and now claim that ALL OF THE UNDECIDED VOTES were for Obama and not some of Edwards and some of Bidens etc and that they were NOW OUT OF HILLARY'S REACH, as they legally should have been in her reach, ACCORDING TO THE RULES.....

They DECIDED the Nomination for all of us....because this move, was the last move they could do to shut Hillary down...and it was outside of the rules.

COLD HARD FACTS.

Last edited:
Care honestly, who gives a shit? Most of those votes were for Obama and you know it. I find it offensive that you would even compare this to the stolen election of 2000.

Obama is the nominee. He was the nominee regardless of what happened Saturday. how long do you screaming banshees want to hang on? Until every woman in this country looks like the first wife who won't let go? Hillary supporters are at this point, making such jackasses out of themselves that they are setting feminism back, not forward.

She lost, fair and square. It's over. Keep it up and we all look like fools. I'm really pissed off about this.

You know Care, there is this scene in one of my fav tv series, Angel, where Gunn, a black guy, confronts this other black guy who is a rapist and a murderer, and he says to him "why do you think nobody cares when the cops come down hard in this neighborhood and beat up kids here" And the rapist says "because they're a bunch of racist pigs". And Gunn says "yeah, there's that, and then there's you, keeping the cycle going".

You think that the man put his foot down on Hillary's head because "they couldn't handle a woman president". But I say she lost because those idiots ran a winner take all strategy in a proportional primary. You think that I don't know how pervasive sexism is? It's even pervasive in the peace movement. I resigned my position with Codepink some months ago to take a position on a feminist council. Because either Obama is going to be elected and slowly, this war will end, or McCain is going to be elected and we will have endless war.

But I see feminism and war as intertwined. 1 in 3 of our woman soliders report either being raped or sexually assaulted in our military by our own male soldiers. Interestingly, male soliders are also being sexually assaulted, by other men. This happens especially when they are considered to be feminized men.

So what is happening to women in Iraq and in afghanistan? They're being raped. Every day,t hey are being raped. and that's what Hillary voted for. And she never turned her back on that vote, and she voted against banning cluster bombs in civilian areas, and she voted for kyl-lieberman, and she said spoke of "obliterating Iran".

I'm pissed at the sexism I see directed at her. I fight it. But it doesn't change that she's part of the problem, not part of the solution, and it doesn't change that when i see you, and other HIlary supporters screaming like this, and refusing to admit you lost, and vowing revenge by voting for john McCain, I feel like Gunn did. Sexism? Yeah, there's that. And then there's you, and there's Hillary, keeping the cycle going.

Care honestly, who gives a shit?

I do. It is about the integrity of our vote.

Most of those votes were for Obama and you know it. I find it offensive that you would even compare this to the stolen election of 2000.

How can you say that? the polls had him running at 11% of the vote in Michigan through December of 07? And Hillary running at 58% thru December 07???

This Primary was on January 15th?

He polled 22% on Election day, how could you possibly conclude that Obama garnered the most of vote?

Obama is the nominee. He was the nominee regardless of what happened Saturday. how long do you screaming banshees want to hang on? Until every woman in this country looks like the first wife who won't let go? Hillary supporters are at this point, making such jackasses out of themselves that they are setting feminism back, not forward.

I agree with you that alot of Hillary fans are making fools out of themselves crying an screaming on the TV cuts, but I say that this is just media sexism again, they could have interviewed or gotten the opinion of level headed, smart women, who understood the rules and what had just happened supporters of Hillary to film or to intervue or to let talk, but they had no intentions of doing such....they made all women look bad, not me.

I would think that you would have "caught" this instead of bought in to it Darla?

She lost, fair and square. It's over. Keep it up and we all look like fools. I'm really pissed off about this.

She still hasn't lost, and he still hasn't won....though he will, based on this decision, there will be no possibility of another outcome...

Last edited:
WoW...!

and all these years on this board I thought Care was the poster child of the left...now I see alot of 'dog piles' on poor Care for sticking to her choice...kudos to care...albeit I am not a fan of Hillary or Obama...at least care has the guts to fight to the end..enough said!

Election 2008: Michigan Democratic Presidential Primary
Michigan: Clinton 41% Obama 41%

March 7, 2008

If Democrats hold a second Presidential Primary in Michigan, the race could be one of the most competitive all year. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey finds that Hillary Clinton would attract 41% of the Primary Vote while Barack Obama would earn an identical 41%.

Clinton leads by seven among women and trails by eight among men. Clinton does better with low-income voters and Obama does better among upper-income voters. Obama leads among voters under 50 while Clinton leads among older voters.

Among Michigan’s Likely Primary Voters, Clinton is viewed favorably by 60%. Obama earns positive reviews from 67%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...2008_michigan_democratic_presidential_primary

Care is only interested in lies and bullshit .. qualities best suited for McCain whom I hope she votes for.

and all these years on this board I thought Care was the poster child of the left...now I see alot of 'dog piles' on poor Care for sticking to her choice...kudos to care...albeit I am not a fan of Hillary or Obama...at least care has the guts to fight to the end..enough said!

WOW, I'm sure your endorsement carries serious weight :rolleyes:

.. about half a pound of dog shit weight.

laughing my ass off at your endorsement.

Election 2008: Michigan Democratic Presidential Primary
Michigan: Clinton 41% Obama 41%

March 7, 2008

If Democrats hold a second Presidential Primary in Michigan, the race could be one of the most competitive all year. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey finds that Hillary Clinton would attract 41% of the Primary Vote while Barack Obama would earn an identical 41%.

Clinton leads by seven among women and trails by eight among men. Clinton does better with low-income voters and Obama does better among upper-income voters. Obama leads among voters under 50 while Clinton leads among older voters.

Among Michigan’s Likely Primary Voters, Clinton is viewed favorably by 60%. Obama earns positive reviews from 67%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...2008_michigan_democratic_presidential_primary

Care is only interested in lies and bullshit .. qualities best suited for McCain whom I hope she votes for.

You are the biggest bullshit artist that I have come across...:rolleyes:

The election in Michigan was held January 15th...

TRY BEING AN HONEST ACE for a change and post a poll that was done around January 15th, when they actually had the election or two weeks prior to the primary election.

To show a poll from TWO MONTHS AFTER the michigan election to make your point is intellectually dishonest and meaningless...

Care

The DNC's decision is more representative of what the people of Michigan believe currently than if the delegates were taken exactly in their distorted form from the election, where Obama was not on the ballot.

Also, the undecided delegates would have no choice but to vote for Obama at the convention in any case, so your point that not all people who voted for undecided would vote for Obama is meaningless in any case.

You are the biggest bullshit artist that I have come across...:rolleyes:

The election in Michigan was held January 15th...

TRY BEING AN HONEST ACE for a change and post a poll that was done around January 15th, when they actually had the election or two weeks prior to the primary election.

To show a poll from TWO MONTHS AFTER the michigan election to make your point is intellectually dishonest and meaningless...

Care

The point was to refute your completely ignorant assertion that Hillary was going to blow Obama away in Michigan. If that were true, how did the race get so close TWO MONTHS LATER.

Don't talk to me about intellectual dishonesty .. in fact, don't talk to me about what is intellectual at all.

Your posts on this have been absolutely mindless and you've had a shitload of posts that refute every damn thing you've said .. including this one.

PLEASE, by all means .. run out and vote for McCain .. DON"T VOTE FOR OBAMA .. burn your democratic card .. stick your head out the window and scream at the top of your lungs .. stand on the corner with picket signs .. do everything you can to ensure that Obama loses .. and most importantly, bend over, stick your head up your ass and see if you can find "justice" there.

***sigh***

WOW, I'm sure your endorsement carries serious weight :rolleyes:

.. about half a pound of dog shit weight.

laughing my ass off at your endorsement.

I did not endorse care nor Hillary...I just gave respect to a warrior...at least she is loyal and sticks with her choice...unlike all of you fair weather friends...go ahead now and continue beating up care...this dog pile is your trade mark...Mr.CPUSA dude! Watching all of you implode is interesting to say the least!:cof1:

I did not endorse care nor Hillary...I just gave respect to a warrior...at least she is loyal and sticks with her choice...unlike all of you fair weather friends...go ahead now and continue beating up care...this dog pile is your trade mark...Mr.CPUSA dude! Watching all of you implode is interesting to say the least!:cof1:

You from West Virginia?

Cheney thinks you are. :)

Back