Wife diagnosed with breast cancer today

So sorry to hear that.
My mother got breast cancer back in the early 90's. She had her breast removed and the chemo treatments and they said they got it all.
6 years ago it returned and quickly turned into stage 4. It is also in her bone (hip/leg), small spots in her liver and lungs (she never smoked).
Being too old for traditional chemo, they put her on Ibrance (chemo pill) and injections every 3 months. Just 2 months ago, they took her off
the Ibrance and started a new injection regiment of 2 shots every 2 weeks for 3 sessions, and now every 3 months.
Despite the stage 4 cancer, she has no pain and can get around without trouble. She lives alone and can still take care of herself and her finances.
She will be 96 in 2 weeks.
Wishing your wife all the best, and make sure you discuss all your treatment options that have become available with your Dr.
Wishing her the best.

My ex-wife is having Breast Surgery today. She had to have a cancerous cyst removed surgically and receive radium treatments to follow up!

She's already back home, and will be staying with my daughter for a couple of weeks, and all is OK so far!

My younger sister died of Breast Cancer 5 years ago, that was not caught in time!

You and your wife's entire family and friends have my sympathy!

I’m glad she is getting the proper care

Your children should be checked regularly throughout their lives

The men too

They have it on both sides of their family tree

Genetic screenings are very good and detection and treatment

Massive advances in genetic type cancers have gone down

And will continue to go down

Tell her she is being sent warm thoughts by me

Thankfully science has come a long way, may this just be a bad memory to you both and a long long life

You all will be included in our sabbath prayers

Back