Will Kamala kick Trumps Ass.

Rep.Mouton on 2024 Race

“The unfortunate reality is that the status quo will likely deliver us President Trump. President Biden is not going to get younger.”

He is a Democrat.
That might be true. It looks grim for Democracy.

Your party got taken over by revolutionaries pushing for a dictatorship.
Really? Specifically, how are Republicans revolutionaries and pushing for dictatorship. Be specific.

Oh, I forgot, you don't like real honest debate. Your preference is to make stupid lie filled remarks and then run from them like a coward.

What are you talking about, I have always preferred Kamala.
....always preferred Kamala....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

LAWFARE is just another RIGHT-WING BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA term made up by right-wing bullshit propaganda pushers and regurgitated down the line by brainless right-wing Trumper cult zombie idiots like you.
Wrong, but then you are a serial lying dumbass on steroids who apparently enjoys being a gullible dipshit for DNC gaslighting. :palm:

Really? Specifically, how are Republicans revolutionaries and pushing for dictatorship. Be specific.

Oh, I forgot, you don't like real honest debate. Your preference is to make stupid lie filled remarks and then run from them like a coward.
These loons are in full panic mode, TD.

They should be, Trump is coming…for them,

I voted against a felon.
In truth, you voted for a felon whose family conducted an illegal massive grifting operation with Americas enemies.

You give new meaning to the term stupid. Calling you stupid might even be an insult to stupid people like NakedHunter. :laugh:

Back