Will legion address this?

And like every other religion, different Mormons ignore different parts of their own religion.

Sure, but you'll notice that we're only allowed to criticize some religions rather than others. I don't see people screaming "Mormonaphobia" or "you must be an anti-Mormonite".

Somebody told him he gobbles the green jell-o.

b23f1c1c949142a988bc15ee56aead80.jpg

Sure, but you'll notice that we're only allowed to criticize some religions rather than others. I don't see people screaming "Mormonaphobia" or "you must be an anti-Mormonite".

Good observation but I think it has to do with them being so well hidden, while Christianity and Islam are pretty much out there. You don't hear much criticism of the Amish either.

Good observation but I think it has to do with them being so well hidden, while Christianity and Islam are pretty much out there. You don't hear much criticism of the Amish either.

Well, criticizing or mocking the Amish is probably easy to manage since they don't use social media or technology in general.

Plenty of criticism about the Amish....there's a Bravo show, isn't there?:) And those nasty puppy mills....

That's only because Guno is a troll that nobody takes seriously. When Mitt Romney was running for president, people were called anti-mormon for making fun of his magic underwear.
Which, really, is entrapment. How am I supposed to know he wears magic underwear and not make fun of that?

That's only because Guno is a troll that nobody takes seriously. When Mitt Romney was running for president, people were called anti-mormon for making fun of his magic underwear.
Which, really, is entrapment. How am I supposed to know he wears magic underwear and not make fun of that?

They do wear them.

I'd say the only difference is that, if I make fun of Jews for using Tefillin and I happen to be a public figure or media figure, I'll be harassed by the ADL and probably will lose my job.

I would agree that magic underwear is pretty silly, but so are various other religious practices that are apparently protected by powerful interests.

I'd say the only difference is that, if I make fun of Jews for using Tefillin and I happen to be a public figure or media figure, I'll be harassed by the ADL and probably will lose my job.

I would agree that magic underwear is pretty silly, but so are various other religious practices that are apparently protected by powerful interests.

Well the protection the Jews have is on a whole other level. Now what's that old saying about knowing who rules over you?

But when it comes to other religions, it's pretty much the same across the board. You can get away with roasting any religion, but there will be some snowflakes who get offended because you insulted the man in the sky.

Back