Will Teflon Don get cherry popped???

Polls closing within minutes.
(sigh) Teflon Don is under MASSIVE pressure on this one.
He put all his marbles on Trump's pick, Rispone.

Oh Lord!
Projected Winner: John Bel Edwards.

Well:
1. Either Teflon Don's record of correctly predicting elections has come to an end, or
2. Teflon Don has been blowing smoke out of his ass.

:dunno:

Only Deep South Governor.

Red Team claims it would have been different if Louisiana had used the 'Electoral College System' rather than 'One Man, One Vote'.

This is just another reminder that southerners don't really want to be Republicans. Give them a Democrat who claims to be pro-life and support the Bill of Rights, and they will gravitate toward that candidate for governor. It's why there were southern states that entered the 21st Century still not having elected a Republican since Reconstruction.

hahahaha ... yes. I'm sure Teflon Don agrees with you.
(I wonder if Teflon will emerge and concede that he was WRONG?)

Well, I have wanted it for a long time. We could also remove state senators from legislative districts, and have them elected by country councils.

This is just another reminder that southerners don't really want to be Republicans. Give them a Democrat who claims to be pro-life and support the Bill of Rights, and they will gravitate toward that candidate for governor. It's why there were southern states that entered the 21st Century still not having elected a Republican since Reconstruction.

To be honest, it was a very tight race.
The large Negro vote in Orleans Parish is also a factor.

J.B.E. also 'balanced the Budget'. (Republicans claim 'Louisiana citizens pay too much in taxes')

Looks like all the MAGA rallies were another failure

I don't know, Cypress. The Dems down here are laughing, slapping each other on the back, and claiming the best way to win ... is inviting Trump to your State for a Campaign Rally. :)

I don't know, Cypress. The Dems down here are laughing, slapping each other on the back, and claiming the best way to win ... is inviting Trump to your State for a Campaign Rally. :)
The good thing about cons getting all their news from Fox is they are not getting good, quality intel, and they don't actually know how much
Trumpf is despised.

Back