Will Teflon Don get cherry popped???

The good thing about cons getting all their news from Fox is they are not getting good, quality intel, and they don't actually know how much
Trumpf is despised.

You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
get fairer trade policies.

You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
The simple fact that you undoubtedly thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, and that you undoubtedly considered anyone who opposed your war to be foolish at best, treasonous at worst tells me everything I need to know about where u get your news and how u gather and process information

You almost exclusively watch right-wing media and right-wing blogs to confirm preexisting partisan biases u already have

The infrequent times I read your posts, they are often infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, beligerence.

You would be hard pressed to find a reasonable and fair minded person who say my writing is chalk full of resentment, complaining, whining.

I do not accept your psychological projection

People have known for three decades that Donald Trumpf is a despicable human being who comports himself without the slightest hint of moral restraint

Just because he is your hero, your touchstone, don't expect others to suddenly stop seeing him as a despicable human

The infrequent times I read your posts, they are often infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, beligerence.

You would be hard pressed to find a reasonable and fair minded person who say my writing is chalk full of resentment, complaining, whining.

People have known for three decades that Donald Trumpf is a despicable human being who comports himself without the slightest hint of moral restraint

Just because he is your hero, your touchstone, don't expect others to suddenly stop seeing him as a despicable human

Just because you thought a black BOY was qualified due to skin color, don't expect others to think it was a good idea.

N-L.

The simple fact that you undoubtedly thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, and that you undoubtedly considered anyone who opposed your war to be foolish at best, treasonous at worst tells me everything I need to know about where u get your news and how u gather and process information

You almost exclusively watch right-wing media and right-wing blogs to confirm preexisting partisan biases u already have

Obama bombed 7 Countries ......

You're delusional

If you only read my posts in "the infrequent times," don't bother replying to me then. I see your posts infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, belligerence more often than not.

Longer than that for everyone who lives in or near NY

Depends on how you evaluate that. trump makes a lot of cash hawking his Chinese made garbage at those rallies.

Too right you are, the rightwing has a lot of garden industries that make a lot of money off of willing dupes.

On the other hand, Trumpf made this Louisiana election a referendum on him and his presidency - and voters responded by shooting him down in flames.

“You got to give me a big win, please, O.K.?”

- Trumpf pleading with his supporters at Louisiana MAGA rallies.
AC/DC - Shot Down in Flames

Back