Will Trump chicken out of the presidential debate? Probably. He's a Grade-A coward.

You were so proud of trumps performance huh
I was shocked that Dementia Joe came out in public for once and surprised at how the rules that Joe demanded worked against him. Had this been 2020 Trump would have interrupted every time Joe started to move his mouth inadvertently providing Joe cover for his dementia like he did last time. Shutting off the microphone and Trump showing restraint unlike 2020 allowed Joe's cognitive issues to be the star of the show.

For weeks preceding this "debate" MSDNC, CNN, ABC, CBS all were pushing the "Cheap Fake" talking points that proved the news agencies were carrying the water for the Democrat Candidate.

I was shocked that Dementia Joe came out in public for once and surprised at how the rules that Joe demanded worked against him. Had this been 2020 Trump would have interrupted every time Joe started to move his mouth inadvertently providing Joe cover for his dementia like he did last time. Shutting off the microphone and Trump showing restraint unlike 2020 allowed Joe's cognitive issues to be the star of the show.
Here is your lame ass self proving you back trump

Just keep sucking trump ass gramo
Nah, you clearly cannot read. Re-read it, you'll see what I mean. No support from me for either of these folks, just true and direct observation. Though I have noticed you sipping the bathwater for your guy... I expect that though, no need to explain it, he's got the same jersey you got, I get that.

Nah, you clearly cannot read. Re-read it, you'll see what I mean. No support from me for either of these folks, just true and direct observation. Though I have noticed you sipping the bathwater for your guy... I expect that though, no need to explain it, he's got the same jersey you got, I get that.
You polish trump ass all day long

Just like you polished Bush ass all day long

And denied you were owned by him

Damo

You destroyed your reputation as a fair and honest poster long ago now

I mourn the man you USED TO BE

I loved that guy

Apparently that man is DEAD

and your sick ass is the ashes left behind

Back