Will Trump lose Election over handling of Coronavirus?

Will Covid-19 cost Trump White House?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
China, South Korea, Japan test thousands, ... US still scratching head.
Will this mismanagement of a National Threat cost Trump the Presidency?

Still scratching his head? Another lie filled, moronic thread started by a mindless hack. :rolleyes:

China, South Korea, Japan test thousands, ... US still scratching head.
Will this mismanagement of a National Threat cost Trump the Presidency?

No

You want it to

And it speaks to how weak you think your candidates are that you are wishing for it.

That is why you and the media are breathless over a nothing burger

'Doctor's Order' ... fuck that, I'll just go to the Emergency Room. Sure, I might be there 12 hours waiting, but it will be faster than waiting 3 months to see a Doctor.

Why are you waiting three months? Obamacare gives you what you want when you want and it’s free

Obamacare was supposed to stop you going to the ER

Why would you knowingly infect others you selfish prick?

'Doctor's Order' ... fuck that, I'll just go to the Emergency Room. Sure, I might be there 12 hours waiting, but it will be faster than waiting 3 months to see a Doctor.

Why are you waiting three months? Obamacare gives you what you want when you want and it’s free

Obamacare was supposed to stop you going to the ER

Why would you knowingly infect others you selfish prick?

How come those Asians have the little Temperature Gizmos that they use to point at your forehead and take your temperature and we don't? It takes like 3 seconds to perform.
Now, I've seen 'Drive-thrus' where you don't even get out of your car to be checked. They just drive up, roll down the window, and some guy comes over in a Space Suit and checks you.
This is TOTAL FAILURE.

Trump has done what Impeachment couldn't do. This bungling has cost him any chance of being re-elected.

You shouldn’t substitute your wishes for fact

But when you are wrong you can’t just blame Russia so.....

1. You don't live in the US, so our Election doesn't involve you.
2. Canadians have a National Health Care System, the US doesn't.
3. In the US, it costs MONEY any time you want to see a Doctor. How quick will anyone in the US see a Doctor if they think they have coronavirus?
4. After 2 months, the US is not testing people as they step off planes and boats from overseas.
5. China built 2 Hospitals in 10 days, ... US still sucking it's thumb.
5. Wall Street doesn't think it's 'silly'.

You want Trump to build new hospitals? Does he have that authority? Wouldn’t that be like being a dictator?

No

You want it to

And it speaks to how weak you think your candidates are that you are wishing for it.

That is why you and the media are breathless over a nothing burger

:laugh: 'Nothing Burger'? Please, explain your thesis to Wall Street. :)

I R O N Y!!!!

19789999.jpg

:laugh: 'Nothing Burger'? Please, explain your thesis to Wall Street. :)

Let me be clear. From a purely infectious disease standpoint it will be a nothing burger. I will be right. You will be shown to have been foolish. You will never admit it and move on to the next “crisis

As for the market and economy? There will be damage. How much? Who knows. I know that any damage will make you happy as you think it damages Trump

And you would have done differently?

Be specific

What could he have done that would make you say he did a good job?

I know the answer is nothing so.....

The funny thing is that no matter what Trump does, you will ALWAYS think he does a good job. That's how blind the cultists are.

Back