William Greider

uscitizen

Villified User
Just saw this guy on PBS and I like his thoughts on the bailout, etc.

Might even buy his book 'Come Home, America'. That would be the first political book I have ever bought...

Just saw this guy on PBS and I like his thoughts on the bailout, etc.

Might even buy his book 'Come Home, America'. That would be the first political book I have ever bought...

Oh I can hear the wingnuts screaming "Liberal Bias" cause he was on Moyer's show.

He is right though, every major religion has tenets against usery. In 1975 I believe the most that could be legally charged for interest was 10%.

I think our present economic catastrophe demonstrates we need to re-implement these usery laws.

That could explain a lot. Perhaps you should buy more...

Political books suck. So does politics. However I still understand better than many what is going on.

Listen to uscitizen you should.

From What William said on the PBS show he wrote my book for me.

Oh I can hear the wingnuts screaming "Liberal Bias" cause he was on Moyer's show.

He is right though, every major religion has tenets against usery. In 1975 I believe the most that could be legally charged for interest was 10%.

I think our present economic catastrophe demonstrates we need to re-implement these usery laws.

Maybe not 10%, but those paycheck advance shops that charge what amounts to 3000% interest a year are purely criminal.

Back