WM's hot girl of november

Is she hot?

• Total voters
Thailand is a country I know very well, Tiffany's is just one of several transvestite shows in Pattaya. I hadn't seen it for nearly twenty years, so when I was there last year I visited it again. It is interesting for a while but it doesn't seem to have changed much over the years. You should know that katoeys or ladyboys are not people to cross as although they look like women they are definitely men and can get violent if you piss them off. Maybe we should send Southern Man there, he could try and see how hard he is up against a katoey.

I would say that you're the one with all the experience with seeing how hard you are up against a katoey, "Mr. Thailand is a country I know very well".

Some times you step so deep into your own shite it defies incredulity.

I would say that you're the one with all the experience with seeing how hard you are up against a katoey, "Mr. Thailand is a country I know very well".

Some times you step so deep into your own shite it defies incredulity.

I saw the picture that you posted a while back and you definitely look like a กะเทย

I saw the picture that you posted a while back and you definitely look like a กะเทย

Geezee Tomasina. I must really have touched a nerve. It's almost 1:45 am in the morning over there and you're still at it.

Do try and compose yourself. It's very unseemly to demonstrate how dead on we get with you.

Nighty-night! :p

damn...

so this proves....that watermark is a perv and trolls the interwebs for transvestites.....:good4u:
That would be transexuals. Transvestites are often straight people with a fetish, transexuals get hormone treatment and surgery.

So... you have a similar condition to Lady Gaga???

That's okay, I still love her, I just don't want to sleep with her anymore. I'll put you in the good Lady's category. Have fun with Tom!!

You misunderstod.
I never said I was going to let him enjoy my manhood or that I loved him.

I was just explaining his infatuation with me. :cof1:

Back