Woke idiocy knows no boundaries

In what appears to be the first case of "species" dysphoria schools in Scotland will now kowtow to some mentally deranged students who believe that they are a wolf or some other species including fictional species like dragons. The leftist cockroaches always deny there is "slippery slope" in these matters but here we are playing pretend that people can be a different species. At some point if you can't see the problem then you're just fucked up in the head.

This is the classic case of Yakadoo idiocy.

In what appears to be the first case of "species" dysphoria schools in Scotland will now kowtow to some mentally deranged students who believe that they are a wolf or some other species including fictional species like dragons. The leftist cockroaches always deny there is "slippery slope" in these matters but here we are playing pretend that people can be a different species. At some point if you can't see the problem then you're just fucked up in the head.

Interesting. Your story quotes an article from the Daily Mail and the Daily Mail story says they have not talked to anyone at the school.

In other words, they are reporting rumors without doing any actual journalism to see if they are true.
They do include this little tidbit -
The news comes after a school in Aberdeenshire had to deny rumours last year that a pupil there was identifying as a cat, and had been given a litter tray in the toilets.
I am guessing the Daily Mail won't follow up on this story and it will be denied by the school.
Two parts of the story.
The Mail knows the name of the council involved but has decided not to disclose it ...
The council was contacted for further comment.

It seems they decided to publish without getting a comment from the council and they are keeping the location secret so no one else can check to see if the story is true.

I don't live in Scotland so whether it's fallen is irrelevant to me. What this story does tell us is there are retarded woke leftist assholes everywhere who think we are all supposed to play pretend with them.

Yes on the surface of the planet, somewhere among the 8,000,000,000 people on the planet someone is going to do something stupid or weird.

Bravo. You've discovered reality.

Don't let it scare you.

Back