Woman Swallowed By Python As She Checked On Her Cornfield

There are no Seminole Indians aka "native Americans" running around in the middle if the Everglades either.

And I think it's assumed that these drone guns would have very accurate laser sighting, so the possibility of hitting something else is next to nil.

And I'm fairly certain they would see some snakes out in the open. Also, snake hunters know where to look.

I think a well placed .22 hollow point would do the job on a big snake.

Yeah, but there is the Miccosukee tribe who are.

That's their area, baby!

There were battles where the Miccosukee drove the Seminoles back Northward.

That's their area, baby!

You ever see a Miccosukee wrestle a gator? They are the ones that do gator wrestling.

They do know how to handle gators.

They are not tall.

Drone tech is coming along fast. Attaching a single shot gun to a small drone would be an excellent assassination weapon if it was backpack portable.

Imagine being able to do this with one shot per person:

tumblr_myqof5c2WW1ql8idao1_400.gif

tumblr_mjrzrxU3ej1s4ms7ro1_400.gif

Uhm, that's a warplane.

That's their area, baby!

Fine.

But the chances that they are going to be roaming around out in the middle of the swamp in numbers great enough that they'd get in the way of a drone shooting a snake are infinitesimally small.

Virtually non-existent.

Non-issue.

Fine.

But the chances that they are going to be roaming around out in the middle of the swamp in numbers great enough that they'd get in the way of a drone shooting a snake are infinitesimally small.

Virtually non-existent.

Non-issue.

Chances are they'd be the ones killing more snakes than any drone.

Oh! Dumbass!

You don't know a damn thing about Florida. You should quit while only slightly behind.

Chances are they'd be the ones killing more snakes than any drone.

Oh! Dumbass!

You don't know a damn thing about Florida. You should quit while only slightly behind.

I've lived in Florida since 1965.

How many have you visited Disney World? :palm:

Care to show us some data on the number of Burmese Pythons killed by this tribe?

OTOH, I just fund this Miami Herald article in which it was reported that the tribe is actually HINDERING the state's efforts eradicate the snakes.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article129832449.html

So I guess it's YOU who doesn't know shit from Shinola about MY STATE. :laugh:

Any time in the future you feel like opening your big mouth and shoving your foot in it again, go right ahead.

I'll be around to laugh at you. :rofl2:

I've lived in Florida since 1965.

How many have you visited Disney World? :palm:

Care to show us some data on the number of Burmese Pythons killed by this tribe?

OTOH, I just fund this Miami Herald article in which it was reported that the tribe is actually HINDERING the state's efforts eradicate the snakes.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article129832449.html

So I guess it's YOU who doesn't know shit from Shinola about MY STATE. :laugh:

Any time in the future you feel like opening your big mouth and shoving your foot in it again, go right ahead.

I'll be around to laugh at you. :rofl2:

I've been to Disney world 13X and If I hear "It's small world 1 more time, I may go on a murderous rampage! One where all yankees that moved to Florida and think they have rights die. Like you, turdboy.

I am a 7th generation Floridian. My family has been here since before America was a country.
I do know a bit about about the inner workings of the state.

Who is it? Oh! Adam Putnam was bragging about being 5th generation Floridian, and my cousins know him.

We are 7th generation Floridians.
Our ancestors settled here and made their way when there was nothing.
From Scratch. No AC.

My cousin sunk 2 12-inch wells into The Everglades in 1946, and it's all state-approved and all that.

One of the best bass fishing spots in FL is what that is.

I've caught bass bigger than the official world record. The bad thing is that my friend caught one a pound bigger!

After weighing them, we mounted their heads at a lake NOT where we caught them. :laugh:

Mine was 9 pounds, his was 10.6 pounds.

My cousin that sunk the wells, his average bass is 7-8 pounds. But they bite a-plenty!

Last edited:
I've been to Disney world 13X and If I hear "It's small world 1 more time, I may go on a murderous rampage! One where all yankees that moved to Florida and think they have rights die. Like you, turdboy.

I am a 7th generation Floridian. My family has been here since before America was a country.
I do know a bit about about the inner workings of the state.

Who is it? Oh! Adam Putnam was bragging about being 5th generation Floridian, and my cousins know him.

We are 7th generation Floridians.
Our ancestors settled here and made their way when there was nothing.
From Scratch. No AC.

My cousin sunk 2 12-inch wells into The Everglades in 1946, and it's all state-approved and all that.

Whooppee.

Fucking.

Shit.

And yet, you still idiotically think the Mycockusuckee indians kill more pythons than anyone else ever could and had no idea they banned any further scientific research of the snakes on their land.

Makes me wonder what else you're all talk about.

Whooppee.

Fucking.

Shit.

And yet, you still idiotically think the Mycockusuckee indians kill more pythons than anyone else ever could and had no idea they banned any further scientific research of the snakes on their land.

So you have no data because they stopped people from collecting data on their private land, amirite?

So you have no data because they stopped people from collecting data on their private land, amirite?

I'm not the one who claimed they kill more snakes than anyone or anything else.

You made that claim.

And statistics on their snake killing numbers, data that THEY would collect themselves, is not at all akin to scientific research on topics like migratory habits, mating habits, preferred habitat, preferred prey, etc, etc, etc.that would be collected by scientists.

Apples and oranges.

So, unless you can produce actual numbers, I can only surmise that you have no idea how many pythons the Mycockusuckee indians kill.

I would guess not very many.

I'm not the one who claimed they kill more snakes than anyone or anything else.

You made that claim.

And statistics on their snake killing numbers, data that THEY would collect themselves, is not at all akin to scientific research on topics like migratory habits, mating habits, preferred habitat, preferred prey, etc, etc, etc.that would be collected by scientists.

Apples and oranges.

So, unless you can produce actual numbers, I can only surmise that you have no idea how many pythons the Mycockusuckee indians kill.

I would guess not very many.

I'd bet more than you. A fairly solid bet. How many dangerous snakes have you killed?

I've killed 9. Just saw something a few minutes ago that changes everything.

Looks like this guy knows something:

He cracked it like a whip and it was done!

I've chopped heads off and had them pop up and try to bite me.

And then the body moves until dark. That's how it is!

I've literally had to dig a hole and bat a severed rattlesnake's head (with a shovel) into it and cover it up so it could not bite.

Last edited:
I'd bet more than you. A fairly solid bet. How many dangerous snakes have you killed?

I've killed 9. Just saw something a few minutes ago that changes everything.

Looks like this guy knows something:

He cracked it like a whip and it was done!

I've chopped heads off and had them pop up and try to bite me.

And then the body moves until dark. That's how it is!

I've literally had to dig a hole and bat a severed rattlesnake's head (with a shovel) into it and cover it up so it could not bite.

I cannot even count the number of poisonous snakes I've killed since I was a kid.

We used to run around in the woods and swamps of central Brevard county Florida...

centralbrevard.jpg

...an area that I guarantee you has more than its fair share of every kind of poisonous snake you can imagine.

I've shot them, beheaded them with a hatchet, a shovel and a machete, beat them with tree limbs, you name it.

I've killed them in the woods and on the pavement of roadways.

I killed one outside a freight terminal at Orlando International Airport one evening. A couple of truckers wanted to take it back to Texas alive, but I cut its head off with the blade of a shovel. They took it anyway.

You've got nothing on me in that department.

I cannot even count the number of poisonous snakes I've killed since I was a kid.

We used to run around in the woods and swamps of central Brevard county Florida...

centralbrevard.jpg

...an area that I guarantee you has more than its fair share of every kind of poisonous snake you can imagine.

I've shot them, beheaded them with a hatchet, a shovel and a machete, beat them with tree limbs, you name it.

I've killed them in the woods and on the pavement of roadways.

I killed one outside a freight terminal at Orlando International Airport one evening. A couple of truckers wanted to take it back to Texas alive, but I cut its head off with the blade of a shovel. They took it anyway.

You've got nothing on me in that department.

I think ol' boy has a system. I did tell you I've killed 9, right? Zero went pretty.
There's a cousin of mine's neighborhood in your map. :D
That area's kinda low, would lean to Diamondbacks and Moccasins.
Perfect habitat for them, even.
I have cousins everywhere! :eek:

Well, maybe not the NE.

Whooppee.

Fucking.

Shit.

Someone liked that fookawee indian joke. But they were still fags obviously....

Back