Words that Rhyme with 'Rune'

I can't believe these picayune lampoons you've strewn to harpoon poor Rune. I hope he is immune to your attempts to impugn this inopportune melocotoon as buffoons who will soon ruin his afternoon.

And here's one that applies to you. PICAYUNE. It's accurate AND it rhymes.

I have value. I'm expected to support all sorts of freeloaders that demand help because they won't do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.

I have value. I'm expected to support all sorts of freeloaders that demand help because they won't do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.

Liar.

You are a redneck, gub'mint handout sucking leach just like the rest of the trash in your redneck state that takes in more from the feds than it contributes.

Liar.

You are a redneck, gub'mint handout sucking leach just like the rest of the trash in your redneck state that takes in more from the feds than it contributes.

I'm not black and don't live the majority minority 6th congressional district in my state. It's the only one in the state where more than 1 in 5 get food stamps. It's also the only one that is blue and the only one that has a built in food stamp magnet. If it weren't for those freeloaders dragging the state down, the red districts that don't do such things wouldn't be made to look so bad. Same thing applies in the neighboring states to the north and south of us. 2 districts in each of those neighbors where the demographics of those districts a majority minority AND have more than 1 in 5 using food stamps. Two of the four have a greater than 27% usage.

In an effort to hopefully avoid and further duplication, here is the list of the current contributions:
Tune
moon
goon
prune
pantaloon
poon
june x2
swoon
Dune x2
boon
patoon poonding goon
Loon
buffoon x2
poltroon
spittoon
Spoon
Monsoon
raccoon x2
Saloon
Hoon
Noone
Festoon
doubloon
balloon
falloon
platoon
Maroon
Baboon x2
Muldoon
baboon
Prune
Coon
cocoon
goon
Walloon
picayune x2
lampoon
strewn
harpoon
immune
impugn
inopportune
melocotoon
buffoon
soon
ruin
afternoon

Coon is a racist word. Stop using it everyone!

:dasracist:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coon may refer to:
Coon, a diminutive of raccoon
Coon, an alternative name for Maine Coon, a breed of domestic cat
Coön (Κόων, Κόωνος), a Trojan warrior who fought in the Trojan War
Coon cheese, is the trademark of a cheddar cheese produced by the National Foods company in Australia
Coon Carnival, a yearly minstrel festival in Cape Town, South Africa
"The Coon", a 2009 episode of U.S. animated series South Park
Coon, a racial slur, used pejoratively to refer to a black person, especially an African-American or Australian Aboriginal
Coon Chicken Inn
Coon, common name of the butterfly Astictopterus jama

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coon may refer to:
Coon, a diminutive of raccoon
Coon, an alternative name for Maine Coon, a breed of domestic cat
Coön (Κόων, Κόωνος), a Trojan warrior who fought in the Trojan War
Coon cheese, is the trademark of a cheddar cheese produced by the National Foods company in Australia
Coon Carnival, a yearly minstrel festival in Cape Town, South Africa
"The Coon", a 2009 episode of U.S. animated series South Park
Coon, a racial slur, used pejoratively to refer to a black person, especially an African-American or Australian Aboriginal
Coon Chicken Inn
Coon, common name of the butterfly Astictopterus jama
Try saying astictopterus Jama three times in a row as fast as you can.

Back