Work Complaint:

well have u ever looked at some of these pastries? they are actually pretty erotic looking. But its all a ploy to get u to eat them up.

You are like my daughter. Bud and I have pretty traditional rolls, although he does laundry and I beg him not to do mine! He will cook and vacuum, too!

Vaccuuming is easy though. That's one chore my mom never had to assert much pressure on me to help with... Also, laundry only sucks when it comes to folding clothes because of the time it takes. Cooking is no joke though, and very time consuming.

You are like my daughter. Bud and I have pretty traditional rolls, although he does laundry and I beg him not to do mine! He will cook and vacuum, too!

I could only dream! Actually we both prefer my cooking, which I quite thoroughly enjoy doing, though he does all the barbecuing after I prepare the food for it. I do the laundry after he plays "helpless". We both know it's a ploy but I'm pretty fussy about household chores. We're going for all non-carpeted floors (though I can see why in Alaska you'd want something softer than wood or stone) so vaccuuming isn't an issue.

I think that this is my 1500th post! :p

The kitchen is my territory. Nobody is welcome when I create.

Of course, that never seems to work. A girl sitting on the counter seems to be a regular item in my kitchen.

*sigh*

Vaccuuming is easy though. That's one chore my mom never had to assert much pressure on me to help with... Also, laundry only sucks when it comes to folding clothes because of the time it takes. Cooking is no joke though, and very time consuming.

"Lazy" vacuuming is easy, but you have to move the furniture and get underneath and behind it. And you have to vacuum the back side of the area rugs as well. None of this lazy around the edges crap.

Last edited:
Back