World Poker Tour playwpt.com winner Stir_Fry

tinfoil

Banned
Bros, I joined the site six weeks ago and I've won three tourneys with over a thousand players in them. I always thought I played good poker, but now I proved it to myself. I won a tourney last night for 5.6 million in chips. What a feeling! The only thing in my life that compare is winning a couple of downhill mountain bike races. So far I have 6.5 million in chips.
I think I could make as living playing poker.
>Feeling cute...Might try

Bros, I joined the site six weeks ago and I've won three tourneys with over a thousand players in them. I always thought I played good poker, but now I proved it to myself. I won a tourney last night for 5.6 million in chips. What a feeling! The only thing in my life that compare is winning a couple of downhill mountain bike races. So far I have 6.5 million in chips.

Just don't play it professionally. You'll get your ass whooped.

Just don't play it professionally. You'll get your ass whooped.

It's the same game, you moron. I do quite well we
hen I venture into real games, but I'm kinda poor so it doesn't happen to much anymore. I used to clean up woith the Lewis Center OH gang I was allowed to sit with. A bunch of rich white CEO types that my rich brother knows. Thjey all used to marvel at how the floor guy could win every month.
Alas, the NWO and their Covid dreams brought an end to the game last spring

It's the same game, you moron. I do quite well we
hen I venture into real games, but I'm kinda poor so it doesn't happen to much anymore. I used to clean up woith the Lewis Center OH gang I was allowed to sit with. A bunch of rich white CEO types that my rich brother knows. Thjey all used to marvel at how the floor guy could win every month.
Alas, the NWO and their Covid dreams brought an end to the game last spring

What's with the insult? If you are pretty good at it, you can play for real cash. My friend made a lot of real cash playing an online poker.

What's with the insult? If you are pretty good at it, you can play for real cash. My friend made a lot of real cash playing an online poker.

I refuse to play for real money online because I've lost too many hands to bad connections. I play the exact same game in real life. I made top 20 in a real tournament a couple years ago, but I was a meek player then, and now I dominate because my style is hard to deal with.
I call it check N wreck
I lose every time I bet. So... I have to check the bet and then call when I have big hands. It sucks for me. I lose 80% of the time when I bet pre flop with AA or KK
I have to wait until all the cards are out and then make my move or hope others bet so I can call for the win. LOL
>Large-nosed man rubbing his hands together

I figured out the bug at WPT. It must make a call to the player to retrieve the cards (Designed to cheat!) before it calculates the hands.
I've had quad jacks lose to pocket kings and it said two pairs won
I've had countless other examples and just now it gave a hand to another player with a pair and I had a flush
Lost a tourney on it
Really shitty programming. They dealt you the cards. How could it need to check them? Has to be what it going on

I figured out the bug at WPT. It must make a call to the player to retrieve the cards (Designed to cheat!) before it calculates the hands.
I've had quad jacks lose to pocket kings and it said two pairs won
I've had countless other examples and just now it gave a hand to another player with a pair and I had a flush
Lost a tourney on it
Really shitty programming. They dealt you the cards. How could it need to check them? Has to be what it going on

I find this extremely difficult to believe.

What game? I do some games better than others.

Up 'n down the river? Blind Baseball? Spit in the ocean? Whut?
7 card no-peek? Follow the bitch?
If it's Texas Hold 'em, fuck you!

I find this extremely difficult to believe.

I swear to god
Had JJ went all in with three tables left 220k
Flop came j 8 10 rainbow
Q turn and J river
Dude had KK
Said Two pairs as I was cheerinmg and stood dumbfounded wonding what happened. Thought he had straight flush maybe but not possible

Tonight, even the person who won the chips did the question mark emoji

I swear to god
Had JJ went all in with three tables left 220k
Flop came j 8 10 rainbow
Q turn and J river
Dude had KK
Said Two pairs as I was cheerinmg and stood dumbfounded wonding what happened. Thought he had straight flush maybe but not possible

Tonight, even the person who won the chips did the question mark emoji

A gambling site has no reason to do something that blatant and programming hand progression is a simple matter. This doesn't make any sense at all.

A gambling site has no reason to do something that blatant and programming hand progression is a simple matter. This doesn't make any sense at all.

It's not gambling. It's free. It's the old Ultimate Bet poker engine that got shut down for cheating./ LOL
WTF, dude, I'm not making this up. I'll never forget it. It was a huge hand and I know I nailed it and it sucks I didn't get to continue

Mt theory is the poker engine loses my cards and folds me out because they get replaced with a default token cards meant for folded hands

I should also mention that I have won a few times when it was clear I was out. It happened when it was taking me to a new table. So that's what happens

Life is like having the same hand for every poker game. Some people are rich and beautiful -- We'll call them the pockets kings and queens -- and others, well, not so much.
Mother hand yells at little preflop to straighten up and be ready for their turn and river
"Two Three Off-suit! You have such potential. You can win just like those big hands. At least you're not a seven deuce!"

LOL
Ever play Omaha poker? LOL way harder than Texas holdem. Everyone gets 4 blind cards and you have to use two of them in your hand. Same flop turn river after that.
Plus you can play high/low split the pot so you can pick which way to go with your cards. You get a chance to use different cards for each half of the pot

Oops, this post was response to matt above. Sorry about that

Back