World Series

Could be.

You know, I don't really like the Rangers. But I'm a Texan, and I'm hoping for the best. It would be good for Texas if the Rangers won.

The looks on those young men's faces were just heartbreaking to see. It made it very difficult to be so exultant over the trouncing we gave em, but I hung in there, just as anyone would rootin' for their team!

My nephew lives in Texas and I know he's torn since he hails from Giants territory.

I'm loving the WS this year. I was so sick of seeing either Boston or NY in it. It's nice that the hugest spenders are watching with me.

sox spend a lot but we also have a sick farm system and a lot of our top players are homegrown so you can shove it up the a

Could be.

You know, I don't really like the Rangers. But I'm a Texan, and I'm hoping for the best. It would be good for Texas if the Rangers won.

The great thing about this series, there's reason to be happy for whoever wins. The Giants haven't won in 54 years, when they were the NY Giants, playing at the Polo Ground and Willy Mays roamed center-field. The Rangers have never even been to a World Series in their 50 years of existence.

I am really impressed with the Giants. I thought they had a chance going in only if they could keep it close and squeak out one run victories. And that the Rangers could win in a blowout. So far, it is just the opposite. It is not even a contest. The Rangers must win the next 2 games, and to be realistic, they must win next 3.

The great thing about this series, there's reason to be happy for whoever wins. The Giants haven't won in 54 years, when they were the NY Giants, playing at the Polo Ground and Willy Mays roamed center-field. The Rangers have never even been to a World Series in their 50 years of existence.

I am really impressed with the Giants. I thought they had a chance going in only if they could keep it close and squeak out one run victories. And that the Rangers could win in a blowout. So far, it is just the opposite. It is not even a contest. The Rangers must win the next 2 games, and to be realistic, they must win next 3.

I agree!

Ok, so I live in SF and have been dating a gal for three months who is from Arlington. WTF. For reals?

Actually my home team is the Astros.

But many thx for the congrats.

I had a good time watching a Texas team win a championship game. It's the first time here in Texas with major league baseball.

The lads did well and deserve congratulations.

TONITE IS OURS THOUGH....

WAHOO GIANTS #3!!!!

Back