• Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cox

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Ut4qqTh.png

Yeah, I looked at your link, Mr. ATT apologist. And I got this. Fucking outrageous! Their spending as much in fucking dividends as they are in upgrading their network!

Go back to apologizing for shitty telco service in the UK, leave the US alone.

Ut4qqTh.png

Yeah, I looked at your link, Mr. ATT apologist. And I got this. Fucking outrageous! Their spending as much in fucking dividends as they are in upgrading their network!

Go back to apologizing for shitty telco service in the UK, leave the US alone.

I am doing nothing of the kind, the only good thing AT&T ever did was give away Unix. I am just correcting your numbers which were wildly inaccurate. There are precious few companies that could make $50 billion profit on a $120 billion revenue and certainly no telco.

Apple. But at least Jobs is gone and his cult of personality and apple customers and not looking through the fog. Nationalize the telecoms ? And you think they are bad now ? Bad idea. Look at Chevy, sold death traps over a .57 part when BO started running it. Think it through.

Imho comcast exceeds the suck by a huge measure, we are all in deep kaka if they merge with time warner.

If that happens I instantly dump brighthouse cable which is timewarner and find an alternative.

I am doing nothing of the kind, the only good thing AT&T ever did was give away Unix. I am just correcting your numbers which were wildly inaccurate. There are precious few companies that could make $50 billion profit on a $120 billion revenue and certainly no telco.

Modern ATT has little relationship to Ma Bell. It's really Southwest Bell, that cannibalized the remnants of the old ATT and took it's name in 2005.

If paying dividends to your investors is not profit, what is? You cite quarterly figures as yearly. You fail to include dividends in your measurement of profit. Your figures are the ones that are woefully inaccurate, not mine.

NATIONALIZE THE TELCOS!

Back