Worst Muslim ever

You are certifiably insane ...
You do realize that right gomer?

your continual insistence of my supposed insanity is a continual affirmation of my definite sanity and sharp wit. thanks. you are a self proclaimed atheist, a fool. your witless trolling reinforces me in every way I endeavor to help people to understand by means of true testimonies. I expect the coalition of filth to oppose me in any thing I testify, because it is truth and there is no truth in you and the coalition of filth. keep it up. it is your purpose in earth.

i think obama makes conservatives rage almost as much as liberals would go psycho over trump lol.
Oh no...not this liberal. I hope Trump does get elected. The comedic potential is just to great. If Trump were elected our government would become a three ring circus and I'll have front row seats! :)

your continual insistence of my supposed insanity is a continual affirmation of my definite sanity and sharp wit. thanks. you are a self proclaimed atheist, a fool. your witless trolling reinforces me in every way I endeavor to help people to understand by means of true testimonies. I expect the coalition of filth to oppose me in any thing I testify, because it is truth and there is no truth in you and the coalition of filth. keep it up. it is your purpose in earth.
Sanity is a Catch-22 Gomer.

If you think you are sane you are probably in denial and, ergo, loony as a j-bird.

However to admit that you are crazy takes a rational process of the mind. So you therefore cannot be crazy if you are aware that you're crazy.

So as long as you understand that you're bat shit crazy you'll be fine.

It's the people who think they are sane that you really have to watch out for.

Back