Would Adam Smith be a Republican or a Democrat today?

I'm not the one that mentioned anything about animal rescue bullshit. My position AGAIN is that EVERYONE is motivated by self interest ESPECIALLY when it comes to economics. This is why I really hate the pretending the left does that they only care about other people. Fucking hilarious
There is a word for people who say they do everything for their own benefit --> selfish.

I don't buy for a nanosecond that everyone on the planet is purely self interested
at all times and acting solely for their own benefit.

So, what would be better than markets and fiat currency? Describe in detail.

I don't think you comprehend the benefit of fiat currency. Should we all carry heavy bags of silver and gold on our persons with the constant threat of robbery and bury our treasures where no one may find them?
I don't think you understand the sheer criminality and graft fiat currency enables.

sound currency means an elite cabal couldn't print money for what they want and make the rest of us pay for it while debasing the currency.

fiat currency is defacto totalitarianism.

no amount of you wiggling around can change that.

you're just a fascist totalitarian at the end of the day, dark woods and fancy suits don't change it.

neocons have this totalitarian fascism problem.

" oh if we don;t have counterfeit money we'll have to carry around bag of gold", is dumb idiocy you know is a lie.

Again, what does that have to do with Market capitalism? Yes, there are some bad actors and those companies who are bad actors are no longer in business and their leaders in jail.
lol.

did you type this with a straight face?

you're delusional.

let's just be honest, how about that, internationalist fascist neocon banker Zionist bootlick?

Back