Would Liberals Have Protested British Taxation?

Would Liberals Have Protested British Taxation?

• Total voters
I honestly believe that, had it been left up to the liberals, we'd all be speaking English now.

Yes, well, I rather prefer our jumbled dialect to that of the bleeding English. "Color" may not be as pretty as "colour," but it is more to the point.

I doubt the modern liberals could be riled into revolt with anything less than the British passing a law defining marriage as a sacred institution between a man and a woman.

THat would be a bigger offence than a tea tax in my book.

This is the first I heard about it. I plan on protesting it. Does anyone know where the next protest is?

I saw this great sign on a blog, some right wing dope was holding it "Teabag the LIberals Before They Teabag You".

It's only thanks to a SATC episode that I got how funny it was, but I almost peed my pants. God they are so dumb. The visual on that was priceless, just priceless.

I guess protesting is only good and smart if it's being done by some left wing old hag from code pink..

How dare others protesting higher taxes and insane Goverment spending, think they can do it..

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
these "tea partys" are all a propaganda tool by the corps.

lol

Desh is hilarious. The corporations gave money to secretly fund protests AGAINST the government giving corporations a fuckton of money.

You should really seek help desh.

I guess protesting is only good and smart if it's being done by some left wing old hag from code pink..

:rolleyes:

Looking for trouble whore? You just can never let it go can you.

Still claiming you're posting from alaska whore? You must have really missed me to come hanging around here poking at me hoping for...what? What are you and stinkass hoping for?

Looking for trouble whore? You just can never let it go can you.

Still claiming you're posting from alaska whore? You must have really missed me to come hanging around here poking at me hoping for...what? What are you and stinkass hoping for?

I am from Alaska dingbat...what got yer panties all wadded up in a bunch, this time..??:cof1:

Is the implication here that those making over $250K have no representation in American gov't?

Because they do have it. Plenty of it.

I am from Alaska dingbat...what got yer panties all wadded up in a bunch, this time..??:cof1:

No you're not from Alaska, and you're not posting on aol. In other words; I don't have to guess anymore, I know.

I don't know how much clearer I can be before you get the picture dummy. My panties aren't in a wad whore. I admit it amazes me that you actually followed me here with the other whore after all these years of reading my posts and all your other shit.

Does it anger me? Sure. I hate you whores. I don't know what your end game is. Do you and stink ass actually have such nolives that you are hoping to drive me off of here? I probably will leave if you two whores stay here.

But for a reason you could never understand. The hate you and that fucking whore engender in me, and the lies that you tell over and over, trying to force me to respond, which make me hate you more, are feelings I don't want to have. I walked away from that because that's who I am. I know who you are. You thrive on hate. I don't. I am much happier without it in my life.

so if that's the "win" you're looking for, you'll get it. But I wonder...what will you do with your pathetic fucking lives then?

No you're not from Alaska, and you're not posting on aol. In other words; I don't have to guess anymore, I know.

I don't know how much clearer I can be before you get the picture dummy. My panties aren't in a wad whore. I admit it amazes me that you actually followed me here with the other whore after all these years of reading my posts and all your other shit.

Does it anger me? Sure. I hate you whores. I don't know what your end game is. Do you and stink ass actually have such nolives that you are hoping to drive me off of here? I probably will leave if you two whores stay here.

But for a reason you could never understand. The hate you and that fucking whore engender in me, and the lies that you tell over and over, trying to force me to respond, which make me hate you more, are feelings I don't want to have. I walked away from that because that's who I am. I know who you are. You thrive on hate. I don't. I am much happier without it in my life.

so if that's the "win" you're looking for, you'll get it. But I wonder...what will you do with your pathetic fucking lives then?

you are friggin insane woman and paranoid..
I'd show you a picture of where I live in Alaska, but I'd be afraid you fly up there to harrass me, and scare all the animals off..
I have to admit, I do find you amusing, but I also feel bad for laughing at the insane..

Last edited:
you are friggin insane woman and paranoid..
I'd show you a picture of where I live in Alaska, but I'd be afraid you fly up there to harrass me, and scare all the animals off..
go SEEK help..:clink:

Are you hoping that I'll state straight out how I know?

Forget it.

But figure it out. You also blew your long term cover of "I live in California" when you got off aol and fucked with me in other places.

:)

Are you hoping that I'll state straight out how I know?

Forget it.

But figure it out. You also blew your long term cover of "I live in California" when you got off aol and fucked with me in other places.

:)

you can't prove shit dear...because, I am who I say I am and I live where I say I live..
I don't know who this other boogie person you are having a fued with, nor do I care..but you need to go find them and spew your insane hate at and leave me the fuck alone, K:clink:

Back