Would You Drink Wastewater? What if It Was Beer?

Sure we can.

Tell me why we can't do it?

I've already explained it to you.

Go back and read it again.

Over and until you understand if you have to.

Don't expect me to repeat myself over and over for your amusement.

Tampa Bay currently has a plant that produces 25 million GPD at a cost of 2 dollars per 1000 gallons.

And it doesn't supply the entire metro area's water needs, brain-o.

Like I said, these plants don't have the capacity to be a cure all.

They can only help a little bit.

Do you want to know what someone get's charged for water coming from a non-desalination plant?

No, and I don't care because it's irrelevant to this topic.

Then build enough plants dumbshit.

You fucktards have no problem putting windmills on every square inch of land so put some water purification plants there also.

Water desalination plants are hugely expensive to build, maintain and operate.

They take up a lot of land area.

It's not easy to find good locations that aren't already in use.

There are a myriad of problems associated with it.

Windmills are not even in the same ballpark.

If you can't see that, then you truly are ignorant and short-sighted.

Water desalination plants are hugely expensive to build, maintain and operate.

They take up a lot of land area.

It's not easy to find good locations that aren't already in use.

There are a myriad of problems associated with it.

Windmills are not even in the same ballpark.

If you can't see that, then you truly are ignorant and short-sighted.

Finding places are not hard, that's why they have pipelines lol.

You could build them all in Alaska on islands and simply ship the water.

And desalination plants don't kill eagles.

The point is that there is no need for a water shortage.

For the price of the Iraq war we could have supplied our entire nation with water indefinitely.

I've already explained it to you.

Go back and read it again.

Over and until you understand if you have to.

Don't expect me to repeat myself over and over for your amusement.

And it doesn't supply the entire metro area's water needs, brain-o.

Like I said, these plants don't have the capacity to be a cure all.

They can only help a little bit.

No, and I don't care because it's irrelevant to this topic.

The bigger the plant the more it produces dumbshit.

If you build small ones of course they won't produce enough.

Finding places are not hard, that's why they have pipelines lol.

You could build them all in Alaska on islands and simply ship the water.

And desalination plants don't kill eagles.

The point is that there is no need for a water shortage.

For the price of the Iraq war we could have supplied our entire nation with water indefinitely.

The bigger the plant the more it produces dumbshit.

If you build small ones of course they won't produce enough.

So.... You're so clueless, you think that valuable and highly expensive coastal lands are just sitting there waiting for water and utility companies to come along and scoop them up?

And you're so thick headed and short-sighted you think that we could criss-cross the entire upper 48 states with a network of huge water pipelines and get water to every city, town and village in the entire nation?

If you believe that you're even dumber than you appear.

BTW, below is a pic of ONE desalination plant and ONE turbine wind farm. Emphasis on "farm" because, as you can see, the turbines are on land that is also an agricultural farm.

desalwind-2.jpg

You're in over your head on this water issue.

You've gone off the deep end.

Your gene pool needs more chlorine.

There have been times and places where people tried to drink beer not water because the water could not be trusted. Under the rule of the WOKE regressives we might be going back to that.

Americans are not supposed to drink the public water in Mexico. So American tourists have always drank beer, bottled water, and other bottled drinks when visiting Mexico. If you don't, you'll spend most of the time in the bathroom, or running back and forth!

I don't think many people visit Mexico anymore! I stopped going about 15 years ago, and have not been back.

Last edited:
As water sources, particularly in the western United States, dry up from overuse, drought and climate change, supporters of direct potable reuse — the use of treated wastewater in the drinking water supply — are pitching it as part of the solution. Increasingly, they are turning to beer as a way of getting people beyond the “ick factor” that has been a hurdle to its broader acceptance.

Aaron Tartakovsky, the co-founder and chief executive of Epic Cleantec, the wastewater technology company that worked with Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company of San Carlos, Calif., to create Epic OneWater Brew, said he wanted to make the beer to show the “untapped potential” of water reuse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/22/business/beer-recycled-wastewater.html

Uh...there's a lot of water in the West today. WTF are you talking about?

There is no water shortage.

We have the ability to make all the water we will ever need with desalination plants.

Our major warships make their own water, Saudi Arabia makes 90% of their water.

The fact that we won't invest in them is simply so states can collect more tax dollars.

It's all a sham.

Desalination requires considerable energy to happen. The filtration equipment isn't cheap either. The result is that desalinated water is relatively expensive.

Desalination requires considerable energy to happen. The filtration equipment isn't cheap either. The result is that desalinated water is relatively expensive.

Water is a required resource, we waste plenty of money on stuff we don't need but we should take care of important things first.

Maybe instead of granting billions of dollars to people to buy EV's we should secure our water source first.

Back