Would you rather have 50k or 200k?

You make 50k, everyone else Makes 25k. -OR- You make 200k, everyone else makes 400k.

• Total voters
always always better to have more then everyone else.

Not if it's only a one time thing. If everyone g0t 400K for nothing, I would invest my 200K in a bank stock. A bank stock would skyrocket with all the extra loot sitting around in people's accounts. There would then be another financial crisis in 3-5 years, but by then I would have taken profits and ran, and also sold my house after 6 months and rented an apartment for a couple years. Prices come back down to reasonable levels, I got about 2 million sitting there and reality will bite everyone else in the ass, that 400K really wasn't all it cracked up to be.

Not if it's only a one time thing. If everyone g0t 400K for nothing, I would invest my 200K in a bank stock. A bank stock would skyrocket with all the extra loot sitting around in people's accounts. There would then be another financial crisis in 3-5 years, but by then I would have taken profits and ran, and also sold my house after 6 months and rented an apartment for a couple years. Prices come back down to reasonable levels, I got about 2 million sitting there and reality will bite everyone else in the ass, that 400K really wasn't all it cracked up to be.

The poll question said: You make 50k, everyone else Makes 25k. -OR- You make 200k, everyone else makes 400k.

I took that to mean salary and that it would be ongoing and not just a one time thing meaning inflation would certainly have an affect on it.

The poll question said: You make 50k, everyone else Makes 25k. -OR- You make 200k, everyone else makes 400k.

I took that to mean salary and that it would be ongoing and not just a one time thing meaning inflation would certainly have an affect on it.

Ah, I didn't read the thread title. In the poll, it doesn't state 'make'

Back