Wow, finally got Chinese disease

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
What an underwhelming let down that was!

The wife caught it last week and I came down with symptoms on Sunday. The only notable one was chills. Oddly, if I downed a slug of Nyquil or Dayquil that stopped and I had a slight fever instead. No coughing, no massive snot runny nose, nada, nothing zip-point-shit. I noticed my sense of taste improved, of food and stuff not fashion. That part still blows. Overall, win!
Well, it's Tuesday and I don't have any noticeable symptoms now so I guess that's finished.

I've had worse colds than that bullshit. Don't know what all the hoopla was about. It was barely annoying. Must be like everything else made in China, a cheap knockoff of the real thing that falls apart the second you use it...

The wife caught it last week and I came down with symptoms on Sunday. The only notable one was chills. Oddly, if I downed a slug of Nyquil or Dayquil that stopped and I had a slight fever instead. No coughing, no massive snot runny nose, nada, nothing zip-point-shit. I noticed my sense of taste improved, of food and stuff not fashion. That part still blows. Overall, win!
Well, it's Tuesday and I don't have any noticeable symptoms now so I guess that's finished.

I've had worse colds than that bullshit. Don't know what all the hoopla was about. It was barely annoying. Must be like everything else made in China, a cheap knockoff of the real thing that falls apart the second you use it...
You have a good immune system. Congrats.

Mine was BORING!

Lol I am sure. It indicates you have a hell of an immune system. With me, it was interesting. I was lethargic and could barely move and get out of bed for 24 hours. Food and drinks tasted different or were tasteless. After 24 hours, I bounced back as if nothing happened.

So you tested positive for Covid? You know it's just plain, "cold season" as well. I had a cold I just got over, I think ProudLefty just had one, too!

Hope y'all are feeling better!

So you tested positive for Covid? You know it's just plain, "cold season" as well. I had a cold I just got over, I think ProudLefty just had one, too!

Yep. Think I'll find a greasy tacobender truck and have some good ones! They don't serve lizard on a stick like in some third world countries I've been to here...

And always remember, a gentleman washes his hands after he pisses, a journeyman washes his before he does...

You likely had it before but did not notice.

Actually that was few months in the past when I had the actual covid. The last Sunday before the last Sunday I had a viral fever. I thought it was covid because the symptoms were similar so I used self-test to test on me by myself for the first time. Phew. Negative.

Actually that was few months in the past when I had the actual covid. The last Sunday before the last Sunday I had a viral fever. I thought it was covid because the symptoms were similar so I used self-test to test on me by myself for the first time. Phew. Negative.

Good deal! I'm 100% now, and just as irritating as ever!

Back