WTF does ZOMG mean?

Family Guy is better than the simpsons.

I think that's a guy thing. I think Stewie's pretty funny, but I absolutely HATE that show! Likewise, the Simpsons has has some classic moments, but personally I'll avoid watching it if at all possible. There was another feeble attempt at a show called "American Dad" or something, that was just downright terrible.

I had friends on Facebook who would write LMBAO and I could never figure it out. I get the laughing my ass off but I didn't get the b. Turns out it was laughing my black ass off. Made me laugh when I was told what it was.

I think that's a guy thing. I think Stewie's pretty funny, but I absolutely HATE that show! Likewise, the Simpsons has has some classic moments, but personally I'll avoid watching it if at all possible. There was another feeble attempt at a show called "American Dad" or something, that was just downright terrible.

Are you insane?

Zionist Oppressors Make GEDs
The term originates from Asshat and Topper getting together and trading insults over drinks and getting their catchphrases mixed up.

American Dad grows on you. However Family Guy rocks.

Family Guy is primarily a guy thing, and sometimes it is simply Stewie's awesomeness that makes the thing work. Over time, the other characters have become better written, though.

With regard to American Dad, which does suck, there are a few hilarious episodes. The best one has the main character, Stan, get transported back to the 60s by an angel, and the first thing he does is ditch the angel to try to locate and assassinate Jane Fonda. Instead, he runs into Martin Scorcese, whom he praises, and convinces him to quit the drugs and get his film career on the road.

When Stan returns to the present day, he discovers a world in which a past President Walter Mondale had surrendered to the USSR and in which Soviet troops are marching around the streets of the US. Stan discovers that by cleaning up Scorcese, he never became a great 70s director, didn't make Taxi, Jodie Foster didn't become famous, Hinkley didn't become obsessed and shoot Reagan, and Reagan lost in 1984 without the sympathy bounce. Stan has to go back to 1981 and take the shot himself, which is funny in itself because he idolizes Reagan.

Back