WWI Connivance

Ignoring history and thus repeating does in fact seem to be the goal of the nwo internationlist fascists and their psychologically scarred previous victims.
It doesn't seem to make sense to pair those two groups, but ---OH WELL, that's you.

It doesn't seem to make sense to pair those two groups, but ---OH WELL, that's you.

It's called:Schadenfreude

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude (help·info) is a German word meaning 'pleasure taken from someone else's misfortune'. It has been borrowed by the English language[1] and is sometimes also used as a loanword by other languages. The German pronunciation of the word is [ˈʃaːdənˌfʁɔʏdə] (IPA).

It derives from Schaden (damage, harm) and Freude (joy); Schaden derives from the Middle High German schade, from the Old High German scado, and freude comes from the Middle High German vreude, from the Old High German frewida, from frō, (happy). In German, the word always carries a negative connotation. A distinction exists between "secret schadenfreude" (a private feeling) and "open schadenfreude" (Hohn).

Usually, it is believed that Schadenfreude has no direct English equivalent. For example, Harper Collins German-English Dictionary translates schadenfreude as "malicious glee or gloating." An apparent English equivalent is epicaricacy, derived from the Greek word επιχαιρεκακία, epichaerecacia. This word does not appear in most modern dictionaries, but does appear in Nathaniel Bailey's Universal Etymological English Dictionary (1727) under a slightly different spelling (epicharikaky), which gives its etymology as a compound of epi (upon), chara (joy), and kakon (evil). A more common English equivalent than 'epicaricacy' might be the expression 'Roman holiday', which means pleasure derived from watching someone else's suffering, and is derived from the delight of Roman citizens' at the gladiatorial spectacles in the Colosseum.

In English, the word sometimes is capitalized, because of the German grammatical convention of capitalizing all common nouns in addition to proper nouns; however, as a loanword in English, it is typically left uncapitalized, following the rules of English orthography.

The Buddhist concept of mudita, "sympathetic joy" or "happiness in another's good fortune," is cited as an example of the opposite of schadenfreude.[2][3]

the thinking is,
1. This situation defeated me.
2. If it doesn't defeat others, they may be better, stronger smarter than me.
3. My frail ego is thus bolstered when others fall prey to the same snafus.

the thinking is,
- To me, that is pure psycho-babble.

Are you a psychobabblist? Is that your problem????

AssHatZombie said:

the thinking is,

- To me, that is pure psycho-babble.

Are you a psychobabblist? Is that your problem????

I am starting to think that assface is not a mid-lister, butt, moore like Donny, and what we have here is two lib retards who have strapped helmets to their heads, and are both running full force at a brick wall causing yet moore brain damage each time they hit? In other words, they are both too stupit for a poster of my caliber, and are just trying to get my attention, to get out of the bottom of the posting barrel? You see Donny following me around now, like he was my own personal shoe shine boy, begging for scraps? Now Assface is getting into the "I want a piece of RJS" act? But this show has closed out of town due to lack of interest, sorry? Touche MF.

I am starting to think that assface is not a mid-lister, butt, moore like Donny, and what we have here is two lib retards who have strapped helmets to their heads, and are both running full force at a brick wall causing yet moore brain damage each time they hit? In other words, they are both too stupit for a poster of my caliber, and are just trying to get my attention, to get out of the bottom of the posting barrel? You see Donny following me around now, like he was my own personal shoe shine boy, begging for scraps? Now Assface is getting into the "I want a piece of RJS" act? But this show has closed out of town due to lack of interest, sorry? Touche MF.

WHy don't you pick an issue and get started, shit taster. pomp is amusing and has it's place, but eventually you have to put up or shut up.

WHy don't you pick an issue and get started, shit taster. pomp is amusing and has it's place, but eventually you have to put up or shut up.

I appoint you Donny's sitter, make sure he does not miss his bus this time, it will be coming back around at about 4 pm, 9 minutes from now? I do not want to come back here to find out you let him wander off, and he stumbled into the street and got the sheet squashed out of him? Then you can get started on spit-shining my shoes, as my own personal man Friday, which is all you are good for, and I will want you to hum while you are shining them, so start memorizing some sheet music? LOL

I appoint you Donny's sitter, make sure he does not miss his bus this time, it will be coming back around at about 4 pm, 9 minutes from now? I do not want to come back here to find out you let him wander off, and he stumbled into the street and got the sheet squashed out of him? Then you can get started on spit-shining my shoes, as my own personal man Friday, which is all you are good for, and I will want you to hum while you are shining them, so start memorizing some sheet music? LOL

I probably don't have time for that, I'm scheduled to be screwing your woman during that time frame. Sorry. We can just put him in the pen.

HA HA HA, your caliber is obviously a BB Gun. Reparte'

Last edited:
Well said, he doesn't appear to have any issues, just insults. and I think I told him the same thing a few posts ago.

Last edited:
I probably don't have time for that, I'm scheduled to be screwing your woman during that time frame. Sorry. We can just put him in the pen.
I'm sorry too, you just crossed the line by speaking of his woman. she isn't here to defend herself.

Insult him, or me, but leave his woman friend out of it.

Not womanly virtue. --your own sensibilities. pick on someone who can fight back.

Donny is now claiming to be a woman, in a desperate attempt to get my, Man Friday, and personal servant, AssHat, to stop picking on him? If you wanted to be a woman, you should have picked a different picture, that looks like one hairy woman, even for an oldster? You are too stupit, and have been cyber-skewered again by yours truly, sorry.

Donny is now claiming to be a woman, in a desperate attempt to get my, Man Friday, and personal servant, AssHat, to stop picking on him? If you wanted to be a woman, you should have picked a different picture, that looks like one hairy woman, even for an oldster? You are too stupit, and have been cyber-skewered again by yours truly, sorry.
That had to be sarcastic, but none the less, That is about the stupidest comment I have ever seen in this site--- Stands to reason you would have posted it.

That had to be sarcastic, but none the less, That is about the stupidest comment I have ever seen in this site--- Stands to reason you would have posted it.

You'll jump when I tell you to jump, after asking "How High RJS?" And I will continue to keep you tied up fucking around with a troll, because you are that, stupit...touche

You'll jump when I tell you to jump, after asking "How High RJS?" And I will continue to keep you tied up fucking around with a troll, because you are that, stupit...touche
You make all kinds of statements, most of them have no relativity to truth. and If I wasn't interested in responding, I wouldn't. even to idiots like you.

How could there have been any tax exempt foundations in 1909, when Dodd's committee did its work, when the income tax amendment was added to the Constitution until 1913? What excise taxes, tariffs and imposts would these tax exempt foundations have been otherwise subjected to and thus needed an exemption?

Back