Yahoo Mail users furious over Marissa Mayer's redesign that wiped away key features

I used to wish I had created a Yahoo Mail account in the old days and still had it in the present day, just so I could boast about it. Today, my short-sightedness is finally vindicated, as I never bothered to create one at all.

I have a Yahoo and Gmail account and I much prefer Yahoo or at least the old version anyway. Marissa Mayer, having come from Google, obviously wanted to make the two look the same. Your snooty sneering is noted, have a nice day.

I'm nostalgic, so I remember the good olde days of Yahoo, before Google came along. It was my preferred search engine, and I logged a fair number of hours worth of Yahoo Chess. Now, all I use Yahoo for is to search for movie times at the local theatres, and to play fantasy football.

Just discovered this, I can now sort by sender again!!

Go to settings, choose viewing email, then un-check the Enable Conversations box. You'll then be able to sort by sender, etc as before.

I pay for email. That way I know my shit isn't being sold. Nothing is free. I also don't use Google for anything. I use Yahoo search engine. I know, the humanity

Grotesque new interface. I don't even check my mail there for the first time in 10 years. forwarded to my university account.

Back