Yellen to be next Fed chief

Dude, since the date of that article, monthly core CPI has not once exceeded the 2% ceiling. Yes, he was focused on expanding job growth, but within the confines of a 2% inflation ceiling like I said.

Dude... so you lied... he was not ignoring job growth. Thanks.

You actually believe that if this thread goes 1500 posts, with the same repetitive shit, as long as you are the last one to post "No, it was not" you win, don't you?

What precisely is the above supposed to accomplish? Does it make you feel like you are 'contributing'???

Dude... so you lied... he was not ignoring job growth. Thanks.

LOL. I'll stand by the following, which has yet to be disputed:

I think he's been primarily concerned with keeping inlfation below 2% (and consistently below, using 2% as a ceiling, not a target) and working on job growth within the confines of a 2% inflation ceiling. Yellen would likely be more willing to let inflation hit above the target.

Too many economist have said asset prices!
Private real estate guru supertool is going to say
"You gonna believe all those economist again"
And to think he's sold all those trashy apartments

Other than the letter next to her name how will Yellen fundamentaly differ from Bernanke?

I think she'll be generally more concerned with the ignored part of the FED's dual mandate and won't be solely focused on inflation.

You think Bernanke has been ignoring job growth?

LOL. I'll stand by the following, which has yet to be disputed:

So again, job growth was not being ignored as you first suggested. Understood.

Whatever you need to do to feel that you "won" a conversation, SF. Jesus. I bet you're a fun guy to watch a ball game with . . .

ME: Oooh, that pitched looked a bit outside. Not a strike.

SF: You think so?

*Watches Replay*

Me: Well, I guess it grazed the corner.

SF: SO YOU'RE A LIAR!

Me: Well, it's just on the repl . . .

SF: LIAR!

Next time just don't question the ump at all if you suck that much at calling balls and strikes. Then, you and SF will get along just fine... :D

Whatever you need to do to feel that you "won" a conversation, SF. Jesus. I bet you're a fun guy to watch a ball game with . . .

Whatever you need to say to avoid admitting you were wrong. You said they ignored it, then turned around and said he was focused on it. Keep on spinning.

Back