Yellow_peril Chinese IMperialist

oh I am being civil. I said you had to do something big, clearly I wasn't talking about your weiner.

I think I have you at a lost for words. Here you are, with full knowledge of what the jews and globalists are doing, and you are letting it happen. YOU ARE LETTING IT HAPPEN.

€ r ı π ∂;512036 said:
oh I am being civil. I said you had to do something big, clearly I wasn't talking about your weiner.

I think I have you at a lost for words. Here you are, with full knowledge of what the jews and globalists are doing, and you are letting it happen. YOU ARE LETTING IT HAPPEN.

Well, I just try to get the word out.

I know you're holding out for a hero, but kevin bacon is a myth, dude.

you need a bigger medium to get your message our asshat, this isn't the venue. Something with a lot of people. You need to get out the message to a wider audience. We are talking about preserving freedom.

€ r ı π ∂;512040 said:
you need a bigger medium to get your message our asshat, this isn't the venue. Something with a lot of people. You need to get out the message to a wider audience. We are talking about preserving freedom.

I'm glad you are enthused about these issues. That is really enough for me.

Baby steps, ya know?

Falling pebble soon becomes a mighty avalanche, but is still, just a pebble as well.

it's good to know that when the jews take over, you'll be happy because you'll know at the very least i am enthused about these issues.

Back