Yes, Obama has fundamentally changed the country

Do you have any supportive evidence for this (perhaps a link) or are you simply speculating on a hypothesis that you recently extracted from your ass!

Wow; someone is asking for evidence for why a President should be accountable for what happens in the country. You can't make up this level of dimwittery.

Twit.

The federal government has been shut down, write your Congress person and complain, call them and tell them to vote on the Senate Bill.

The only thing totally shut down is your brain....

Last edited:
Typical right wing cant; you don't need the government until it inconveniences you or others when the government ceases to function. That is a a government road isn't it? So wouldn't the property rights that you hold so dear and sacred allow the government to say when or if the road could be used? You've already thrown law and order under the bus, will you do the same with property rights?

Talk about a stupid post.....this is about as good as it gets. Not counting every post that Dude makes....

I think Taft covered your canard perfectly; but I would like to add that if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't look like such an idiot.

Pull out a map of the highway running through Grand Canyon and get back to me when you have a clue.

By the way, have you been there? Or do you just make it a habit to talk out of your ass?

Twit

I used to live in the area and your claim is nonsense.

Name one town inconvenienced by the shutting down of the highway.

Back