Yo Beefy What's the Ticket on a Hottub?

Thinking about getting one for the house.

It depends what your looking for. As a college student, I'm guessing your budget is highly limited. So you have to think about what you want.

The cheapest possible hot tub is "spa in a box", which you can get for next to nothing, a couple of hundred bucks, but all it is is styrofoam and some shitty pump. Bottom line, it doesn't work.

Your best bet is either dream maker spas, or costco. But you'll be in a minimum of 2 grand.

There's a lot of spas cheaper than that, but they're almost always shitboxes that aren't worth 50 cents. I would say either be prepared to spend at the absolute minimum, $2,000, or don't bother at all.

This is a great little spa. I used to sell these things like hotcakes. I don't sell them anymore, but you can still get them for $2,500 delivered.

http://www.dreammakerspas.com/x400.html

They're lightweight, they are 110 electric, plug and play, and they work well. They never break, they are easy, comes with cover, and are lways hot. I always wanted one of these little nifties, but I always live in apartments. Except now, but I don't want one in Hawaii. Too hot.

But if you're serous about one, I might be able to find you some channels. I can save you a few bucks, but not much. I'm out of the game.

The only advice that I can give with a tub is to get the deepest one that you can afford. After a few months you won't care about fancy jets put you will appreciate being neck deep with some friends and not having to lay on your back to do it.

This is a great little spa. I used to sell these things like hotcakes. I don't sell them anymore, but you can still get them for $2,500 delivered.

http://www.dreammakerspas.com/x400.html

They're lightweight, they are 110 electric, plug and play, and they work well. They never break, they are easy, comes with cover, and are lways hot. I always wanted one of these little nifties, but I always live in apartments. Except now, but I don't want one in Hawaii. Too hot.

But if you're serous about one, I might be able to find you some channels. I can save you a few bucks, but not much. I'm out of the game.

Once you learn the trade, you can never go back, eh?

Which tub do you think is the best not considering price and not needing all the bells and whistles?

My lady friend says I have to get a hot tub.....
as a fairly trained male I am sure I will get one in the spring. I wont have one in the house, the moisture will grow shrooms all over the place.

Back