You know what pisses me off?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I am wearing a green shirt today.

I wear this shirt A LOT.

It has NOTHING TO DO WITH ST PATTYS DAY

I dont give a flying fuck about leprechauns and rainbows. It's coincidence I put this shirt on, but now everyone ASSUMES I AM BEING FESTIVE WHEN I AM NOT!

FUCK!
:palm:

I'm wearing my favorite green shirt, have corned beef cooking in the crock pot, two pints of Guinness chilling in the fridge and a fifth of Michael Collins that I bought yesterday, unopened, sitting in my liquor cabinet. As soon as work's done it's going to be a great day. :good4u:

In an hour or so I'll take the beef out and toss that cabbage in there with the potatoes, carrots and turnips that have been cooking all day, and an hour after that... heaven.

I did the same thing, Grind, with my BDU's, but other people wore their's to work today for the occasion. I think everyone realizes that I wasn't specifically trying to be festive, though...

I am wearing a green shirt today.

I wear this shirt A LOT.

It has NOTHING TO DO WITH ST PATTYS DAY

I dont give a flying fuck about leprechauns and rainbows. It's coincidence I put this shirt on, but now everyone ASSUMES I AM BEING FESTIVE WHEN I AM NOT!

FUCK!
:palm:

OH STFU and STFD! :fu:

Incredible farts last night due to the mixture of cabbage and Guinness. Filled the shiter this morning, twice. :good4u:

Well I live in Dublin so you can imagine what a big deal they made out of St. Paddy's day. We had a big parade and everyone was wearing green, Guiness and Jameson were flowing freely.

As for me personally I celebrated the day in an appropriate fashion for a person who is descended from Irish immigrants on both sides of the family. I went over to the Limey neighbors yard and stole his gnome.

Just a tidbit of trivia for everyone. While the irish love to drink, the idea of drinking on St Patrick's day is fairly recent in Ireland. It was only in the 70s or 80s that pubs in Ireland were allowed to stay open on St Patricks day. They changed the law to attract tourist dollars.

Back